1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Case for More Guns (And More Gun Control)

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mtimney, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtimney

mtimney TS Member

PLEASE IGNORE! I've tried multiple times to get this link to work, but it's not working. Sorry!

2. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

broken/ missing link...

3. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Link doesn't work, what author? There are 5 articles in the Atlantic on guns, and the NRA. Paste the link in the box that says Website URL:

Wayne

4. mtimney

mtimney TS Member

Sorry about the broken link... It should be working now.
    Mark

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Listened to a spokesperson(idiot)for a anti-gun group this morning, still telling lies about FACTS of guns in the hands of law abiding citizens "preventing" criminal activity!!!

They claim it doesn't occur, but are a "made up" by right wingers and the NRA!

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

Mark,

The link is pointing to an article having to do with a book about the Unabomber...was that what you intended?

7. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Jeffery Goldberg wrote the article for the Atlantic. (More guns, and gun control).

The Link I posted is an interview with NPR and Jeffery. Can't find a link to the original. It's still a good read. I think the guy that wrote the book about the Unibomber is luney-toons too. JMO

Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.