1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Campaign

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Every time Barack Obama opens his mouth, he is campaigning.

The pendulum is swinging back. Victory is within our reach. The democrats are running from the fire like they've been doused with gasoline. We must take the initiative.

Maybe one of the pretty-boy Metro Sexuals will make an acceptable nominee, but I want a gal with Nuts!. Geez, I can just see Newt salmon fishing off the side of a little bateau when a mother grizzly defends her territory within thirty feet of his spot...he'd shit the boat full!

Come on, guys. We're fiddling while America is burning. All a president really needs is a pair of balls, an honorable moral compass, and a keen sense of direction. Who really gives two little turds what the press says about her? If we know what's good for our country, we'll join the Tea Party, draft Sarah as our candidate, and drown the press in the sweet sounds of success. It doesn't matter what they say anymore.

Kit

2. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Most everyone I know had a holiday drink on thanksgiving. You must have had the whole container of kool-aid. Dan

3. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

You want to keep your Trap Guns, your LEAD SHOT, (EPA just filed 3 more motions against lead shot and fishing weights this week). Do you want to be able to utilize our OWN oil and gas, then you better come up with some one like Palin real quick.

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

EPA didn't file the motions, some wacko outfits (2) filed against the EPA trying to force their hand. From what I've gathered so far is the EPA has stated that there isn't enough evidence to do anything yet.

5. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

you are correct, likes to shoot, in my haste to post I got it bachwards. and from what I understand this was just refiled day before thanksgiving.

6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

either which way the special interest groups don't have the slightest idea what they are talking about. You get these wacko people (like Bob Barker) with too much money to waste on bullsh!t ideas. Then the rest of us suffer for it.

And then in an ironic twist, most of us shoot at a Izaack Walton League gun club and they come up with some of these ideas also. lol

Bill

7. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

The decent Law abiding, tax paying, moral, productive Americans do need a strong candidate. As cocky as Ms. Palin is, I do not think she is the candidate we need this time. I believe she is at least part of the reason we ended up with Barry in the White house. I sure hope there is a good candidate being groomed up somewhere to go in for the kill at the right time. Squeeky clean charactor, moral, bright and a pit bull attitude.

8. The Stive

The Stive Member

Romney. John

9. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Romney and ______________???????

A. Palin

B. Rubio

C. Ryan

D. Thune

E. ???????

10. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Write to Michelle Malkin. Get her to run. She would win.

11. crusha

crusha TS Member

Since Romney presided over the implementation of OBAMA-CARE on the state level as Governor of Massachusetts, he'd be powerless to vocalize against the most unpopular signature piece of legislation Obama put in place.

Not to mention he is a former CEO who laid tons of employees off, and as a Mormon, could easily be painted as a fundamentalist.

I like Huckabee...but his pardon of the cop killer will be used to tattoo him.

12. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Ryan/Rubio ticket.

13. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

This is my thread so I'm going to give it a slight twist. There are a lot of you out there who are very smart and very much attuned to all matters political. Based on what I've read, I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a little clairvoyance floating around, so for all you Huntley and Brinkley aspirants out there in the bozone, here's your chance to dance. I'd like to take this opportunity to challenge each one of you to be the first to tell the rest of us 1.) who will be the next President of the US, 2.) who will be the next Vice President of the US, and 3.) why you are so sure you are right.

14. crusha

crusha TS Member

1. Barack Obama.

2. Hillary Clinton.

3. 'Cause I'm so damn much smarter than every other citizen of Earth, or...the Republicans don't-and-won't have a candidate - pick whichever ruffles your feathers the least.

15. tachyon

tachyon Member

Any republican will have two strikes against them before they even start their campaign. Look at what happened to Sara Palin. Hundreds of NBC, CBS and ABC "investigators" and "reporters" went to Alaska when she popped up on the radar screen. Their one task was to destroy her. Find anything negative and report it over and over. The liberal press will attack and attempt to destroy any republican candidate. Compare that to the kid gloves with which they investigated Obama. They would not risk being labeled as racist so his affiliation with Wright and Ayers was not worthy of a news story. Had a republican gone within 1000 yards of a radical reverend like Wright the press would have had a field day. The dems had state employees in Ohio trying to find dirt on Joe the Plumber. illegally using state data bases to find whatever dirt they could to discredit him. ... and all for just saying what he thought to the anointed one.

Palin Not possible. She will be labeled as a gun toting, bear shootin woman and will not play well with the minivan soccer mom crowd. Her intelligence will be attacked, her family will be shredded and every interview will be a possible gotcha moment.

Romney, fiscal conservative but his corporate ties and health care position will make him a target. Republicans have not yet learned what dems have. Republicans still vote on principle. The dems united against G. Bush and directed their hatred towards all republicans. Republicans still look at the issues and vote accordingly. His mormon background will be the basis for a number of repugnant but effective attacks by the liberal press.

Huckabee.... A baptist minister...... you have to be kidding The news divisions of NBC, ABC and CBS salivate at the thought of him being a candidate as does the late night comics, SNL and other liberal comedians. He will be made to be the fool.

Where is a Reagan when you need one.

16. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Well Buzz, either your chum is so rancid it would gag a shit-fly, or all the Sharks are down at the pharmacy stocking up on Poli-grip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.