1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

the browning bps trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kolared person, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolared person

kolared person TS Member

Is anyone familiar with the new bps trap gun selling for around $600.00 ?

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I know many people with the pbs model, just not the trap model,

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

<a href="http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t196/jrm7800/?action=view&current=DSC03128abps.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> this is a youth model? not sure what your looking for? Check out silverdollarfirearms.com

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I shot one for nearly a year. I made some mods and went the wrong way with it. The next one will be done a lot better.

In stock form, they are in need of a good trigger job. Buy a couple of good aftermarket choke tubes and spend a couple of minutes learning how to load without turning the gun upside down.

ec90t

5. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Hello:
    i have an old bps trap model from the 1970's, as well as the new bps trap model purchased for $499.00 from midwest shooters supply a few months ago. my new gun came with a backbored barrel and 3 choke tubes. both guns are smooth operating, reliable , and especially the new gun's stock seems to fit almost everyone who places the gun up to their shoulder. both guns are smoke poles! best buy on the market!
    steve balistreri

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Only one guy shoots trap with one, /he got a good deal on the 3 1/2" stalker for the 75$ rebate. Then bought a stock for it from browning Trap Stock # B1221027, I think he paid 125.00 for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.