1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The "Breadwinner" What a joke.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Too bad I couldn't get the picture to come up.

WONDER WHY OUR COUNTRY IS BROKE???

The bread winner in the family....interesting!

Bread Winner...
    I was speaking to an emergency room physician this morning. He told me that a woman in her 20s came to the ER with her 8th pregnancy. She stated, "my momma told me that I am the breadwinner for the family."

He asked her to explain. She said that she can make babies and babies get money for the family. It goes like this: The grandma calls the Department of Child and Family Services and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for these children. DCFS agrees and states that the child or children will need to go to foster care.

The grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and thus receives a check for $1500 per child per month in Illinois.

Total yearly income:
    $144,000 tax-free, not to mention free healthcare (Medicaid) plus a monthly card entitling her to free groceries, etc, and a voucher for 250 free cell phone minutes per month. This does not even include WIC and other welfare programs.. Indeed, grandma was correct in that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" for the family.

This is how the ruling class spends our tax dollars.

Is this a GREAT COUNTRY or what...
    Don't forget to pay your taxes!!! There are a lot of “Breadwinners” depending on you & I

2. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

The

i will second that motion, i,ve worked my whole life and in jan. lost my job but do you think i have got my unemployment started yet ,no no they say they can,t find no wages for me in al, ms, or ky but i got a state tax refund from each state, proving the company i was with paid it in but the unemp. office says they can,t find it go figure

3. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

The

The "bread winners" in this country have the system down to a fine art. Why work for a living? Doesn't pay nearly as well as the government does.

4. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

The

I am not quite sure on the $1500 per month? Our family has fostered over 27 kids in the past 11 years, my daughter was adopted thru the foster program.

We recieve $23.00 per day.. ( Pa. ) Hummm maybe we should relocate??? Some kids are here with us for a few days and others for a year not much more than that.Remember its not the childrens fault but I do believe once you have kids in the system no more babies stupid!!!!!

Quite frankly alot of these boys should be hung by thier sack... A lot of them think its sport ( jewels in the crown )it what they one time refered to it as.
    Jim

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

The

Hey don't forget <www.safelink.com.> Obama's vote buying program!

6. Fhil Whiner

Fhil Whiner TS Member

The

Another

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The

Illinois pays better than most of the other States, thats why they are broker (?) than the other States ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. ChetH

ChetH Member

The

Here is the latest information I could find about foster care reimbursement rates. Seems to tell a much different story.

chet

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

The

They need to offer welfare mom's a one time gift of $3,000 to have their tubes tied.

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The

ChetH,

That was my way of being sarcastic, don't want the Welfare Queens to get offended so they move with the money ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

breadwinner joke