1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Book Lone Survivor about Navy Seals

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by sliverbulletexpress, Aug 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

While the memorials are going on for our lost Navy Seal heroes of team six I would like to mention this book if you have not heard of it. It is the story of a Navy Seal in Afghanistan who survived an ordeal not many could. There is a lot of information in it about what it takes to become a Navy Seal and how the war is being fought.

America still turns out great young men willing to do whatever is called on them for their country.

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Very powerful reading, hard to sty dry eyed.

3. sliverbulletexpress

I'll admit it made me tear up.

4. td_ict_ks

td_ict_ks TS Member

Atlas Shrugged and this book is on my "to-do" list. Currently reading Lee Iaccoca's Where Have All the Leaders Gone for a class and it is pretty weak.

5. sliverbulletexpress

Iaccoca's autobiography was pretty good as I remember, been awhile. Atlas Shrugged is a must but it takes awhile to get thru.

6. td_ict_ks

td_ict_ks TS Member

His autobiography has to be better than this book. It is difficult to cut through his politics from his message.

7. avery53

avery53 Member

Marcus Luttrell and Scott Robertson have a great hunting show on called Wild and Raw. He does seem like a real bad-a$$.
    Excellent book by the way

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.