1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Bomber Maxs Out!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Yep, Gary "The Bomber" Bombalicki, an Ohio boy through and through but still thawing out in Southern California, stepped back the last half yard to the 27 by posting a sweet 96 today at the California State Shoot in Kingsburg. Having just gotten back into shooting less than 2 years ago, his goal was to shoot from the 27 at the State Shoot and now he has made it.

Congratulations my friend.

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Wow...I have great respect for him! I am learning just how difficult it is to get a punch to get there. Congratulations!

3. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

thello gary----fINALLY made it. congrads. nice to have you join in with the long guys. motordoc joe---your dAD WILL BE PROUD. and so will coach fred

4. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Jimbo, thanks for the nice words. The targets here at kingsburg are great,see you up here. It took me a long time to get to the 27. Gary

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

"Congratulations", to make the 27 Yardline is both an honor and an accomplishment ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. 11BX

11BX TS Member

Good show Gary, I knew you could do it.
    Bob P

7. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Verizon had to put in a separate satellite to handle all of Gary's calls Monday night. We were very proud of him and he was very excited... more importantly he cooked breakfast for everyone Wednesday morning. Coach Fred.

8. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

9. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

hey gary---just got my first punch while at the 27 yard line. broke a 97 on caps the other day. That feels even better then making the long distance in the first place, motordoc hope to see your dad this weekend.

10. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Thanks joe, wish I could make it to the ohio state shoot, but it's at the same time as california, I hear their was 195 plus squads for doubles today? My father said the whole wallace clan was their as well. Tell everyone I said hello.

Gary

11. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Gary has found a home in California and we will only let him visit Ohio for short periods of time. Fred

12. Charliebigteeth

Charliebigteeth TS Member

Gary gets his Pin today! Congratulations-Charlie

13. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

John,

Thanks for the picture, I really appreciate it. I guess now I better get busy learning how to shoot from the wall!

Bomber

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.