1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### THE BITCH IS BACK!!! ###

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Littlechipper, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Littlechipper

Littlechipper TS Member

Introducing the next President of the United States, Mrs Hillary Clinton.

2. smartass

smartass TS Member

You might want to hold off on her coronations a little while.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Chipper is right. You might as well inaugurate her now.

It's as good as done.

Nevada is "her" state, and the media will put the "momentum" behind her from then on. She will ride into Michigan, talkin' and cryin' about the hurting Middle Class...and all those fat Michigan unemployed auto workers are going to EAT IT UP! Obama will be lucky to win another single state, besides perhaps S. Carolina.

Madame President...the game is now yours to lose.

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

At least you know what you get with her--- and as horrible as that might be-- with Obama - no one has a clue

Now McCain might be able to defeat Obama-- because the voters might come to their senses-00

can he defeat clinton?

hmm -- maybe but less likely

Best ticket for the republicans McCain and Huckabee-- not sure if McCain could get Huckabee to take the job but worth a shot

regards from Iowa

Gene

5. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

What I can't stand is the fact the people are falling for "THE CROCCODILE TEAR BS SHOW". Come on people wake the hell up. Its all a show just to get votes and get in office.

6. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i188.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid188.photobucket.com/albums/z16/dmarbell/Trapshooters/WomanPresident.flv"></embed>

7. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

This stuff gives me a tickle. 3% is well within the margin of illegals & voter fraud, for which,the Democrats are famous. Considering that the vote total was 110,000 that's only 3300 ballots slipped into the count on the way to the elections office. We're all going to live the Chinese Blessing for the next few years; "...may you live in 'interesting' times."

Kip

8. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

I wonder if the tears would work when dealing with the enemy?

Ed Yanchok

9. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

The old women voted for her, must be older women located in the last election area. I have not seen the final count yet.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

10. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

The Democrats will elect Clinton. It was never in real doubt. With the Republicans it is a little more unclear. It will not be McCain. The South will vote for Huckabee. But he can't carry the large liberal states of California, New York or Florida. There it will be Romney or Giuliani. The main election will be close like it always is with the winner sqeaking one out.

11. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

It makes me curious what Putin the president of Russia thinks when He sees our future president cry on national TV.

12. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I don't know about Russia. They will see it for the weakness that it is. But it will sure make the Europeans like us better. The terrorists will see America for the weak feminist nation that it is. They know they will win in the long run as Western Civilization continues to crumble from within.

13. lumper

lumper TS Member

It will end up being a Edwards vs. McCain for the Presidency.

I am sorry but not only the American People but the world is not ready for, dang I dont know how to exactly say this without painting a derogative picture other than the world and the American people are not ready for either type.

14. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

If I had to choose who will win I think it will be Hillary and Romney with Romney winning the election.

15. grammie

grammie TS Member

I told you guys,,,,"never count her out"!!! "She has the money to keep hammering away"!!! "America wants change,,and if electing a Muslim or a Radical Lesbian is what it takes,,,then that is what shall be"!!!!!

I also went into great detail about what lies ahead for America......

"Not only shall you see it,,(whats coming),,,But you shall live it!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie................

16. lumper

lumper TS Member

When did Hillary become Muslim?

17. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

America is headed for a financial meltdown. With the coming explosion in Social Security and Medicare, with the baby boomers retiring and pulling money out of the stock market, with the average American carrying heavy credit card debt, with the grossly inflated housing market and the coming bust. Add to that that we are the only country fighting global terrorism. With the price of oil going up and up and the value of the dollar going lower and lower. That is what the next president will be walking into. The Democrats want to add what will be the most expensive government program ever, national health care, on top of that. They think we can tax our way into prosperity. We have some harsh reality ahead of us.

18. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I hope it is Hillary. If America is going to finally meltdown I want a woman in charge. It was feminism that led to the destruction of the American family, the filling of our prisons with fatherless children, the collapse of our schools with no discipline and the massive social spending by the government. It is only fitting that a woman be in charge when the collapse comes.

19. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Nobody named Hillary Clinton or Obama will ever be the president of the USA.

20. crusha

crusha TS Member

Denial is not a river in Egypt, Barr...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.