1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Better Shotmaker

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JWS, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWS

JWS Member

I am trying to insert an image of my shotmaker for viewing. I can only hope that this works since my literacy on a computer is minimal. I now have a special coating on the lip of my machine, that does not show in this picture, that allows the lead to stream down into the coolant much easier. All of my machines are in stock and ready for next day shipping after payment received.
    You can contact me at 256-587-0107 most of the time. I do get away now and then but if you will leave your name and phone number on my recorder I will return your call as soon as possible.

Shotmaker

James Stewart

2. JWS

JWS Member

Thanks PapCharie for the picture okay.
    Shotmaker

3. 686

686 TS Member

the picture is good but ownibg 2 of his mechines is better. i do

4. JWS

JWS Member

^^^

5. len loma

len loma TS Member

A buddy and I are looking at making our own shot. Told him to come up with a ton of wheel weights and I would invest in setup. He has #300lbs so far. Lead stock pile comes first before I make the investment in your machine (hands down it will be yours) and construct related equipment. Guessing $750 plus investment. Jim do you have a pic of your setup. Is there a book with directions, tips and specs for tanks and such?

thank you,
    Len

6. JWS

JWS Member

More Clay (Len):
    Yes, there are instructions that come with the machine. my personal set-up is not for sale-only the machine, but I can send you a diagram of a drop pan set up that you can take to a fabricator in your area to make for you.
    If you will email me privately I will send you more pictures and the diagram.

Thanks,
    Shotmaker
    James Stewart

7. JWS

JWS Member

TTT

8. Sprinklerman

Sprinklerman Member

I have 1 of your machines, can the new coating be applied to mine? Mark Mauch

9. JWS

JWS Member

Mark,
    If you will send your machine back to me and pay the shipping both ways I will put the coating on your machine.
    James Stewart
    256-587-0107

10. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

Hi Mr. Stuart just wanted to say that Todd and I enjoyed coming down to Scottsboro Labor Day and getting to see your Black Max in action. We are looking forward to getting ours going. Guys Mr. Stewart is an A+ guy!

Stacey

11. JWS

JWS Member

Stacey,
    Good to hear from you both. We enjoyed your visit. let me know if I can help you in any way.
    Shotmaker- James Stewart

12. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

Will do Mr Stuart and have a good weekend!!!

13. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

jim,wont be long and ill be back to shot making,i always stop making shot from may 1st to oct 1st,here in northern indiana its too hot&humid(and too many other things to do ) to mess with,i like dropping shot on them cold winter days,by the end of this month ill have a ton&a half of ingots ready to go.my 2 youth trap teams put one heck of a dent in the 2 1/2 tons i made with your shot maker last winter, were shooting 2500 shells/mo since march,we went to mason mich state shoot last weekend and my sub juniors shot 298out of 500(back in march each shooter was a green first timer)and my juninors shot 422/500,not bad for 7 months,cant wait to see how we do next year.thanks again without your shot maker we wouldn't be abel to shoot as many targets as we do,it allows me to buy the better componets,and still save alot of money i am a firm beliver that if we keep our program free we will keep the kids coming,so far this year we have raised $3000 from the nra youth shooting foundation,and $1900 from the club members,just for the youth trap teams the club supplys the targets for practice on sundays and thats a big help also.cant wait to get the black max running,thanks,mark jones

14. JWS

JWS Member

Plinker 61:
    It is so great to hear that there are young shooters coming up in the ranks to take us old fellas places in the winners circle. Thats alot of shot you all shot last year. Look out, you might even double that amount this year.
    Shotmaker- James Stewart

15. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

with your equipment:not a problem,mark

16. JWS

JWS Member

^^^

17. JWS

JWS Member

TTT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.