1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Better Shotmaker

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JWS, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWS

JWS Member

WOW!!! what a Tea Party I attended. There were probably 3000-4000 people there.
    All the major TV Channels covered the event. No one was disorderly. The speakers were fantastic and the event organizers were home town people. If we are going to take back our country these events are the way to show solidarity. I can't wait for the next Tea Party event.

On a different note, making your own lead shot is also something everyone is getting into. For a small investment in a machine and some of your precious time you can shoot great scores with homemade shot. If you are interested just give me a call at 256-587-0107. If my answering machine picks up leave your name and phone number with a brief message and I will call you back. I have been receiving alot of calls from people trying to get ahold of my competitor and they don't get an answer to their calls.
    Shotmaker
    James Stewart

2. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

Of course they were well behaved, conservatives always are. It's the liberal trash who cause trouble.

3. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

Milkbone:
    I couldn't agree with you more. It saddens me tha tmy family is split between liberals and conservatives so we can't even have a decent conversation about politics.

4. JWS

JWS Member

My latest idea:
    You can use my Standard Single Bowl machine and put Double Drippers in size 8, 8 1/2, or 9 only in this machine to increase your production. You also need to remember when making #9 shot you must use Car Wheel Weights only or your #9 drippers will clog and quit working all together.

Unfortunately the Standard Single Bowl will not handle # 7 1/2 Double drippers or #6 Single Drippers. To make these sizes you need a Black Max machine.
    Shotmaker
    James Stewart
    256-587-0107

5. JWS

JWS Member

ttt

6. JWS

JWS Member

Hope that everyone is breaking the scores they are happy with at their state and zone events. I appreciate all the phone calls I have received. If you are interested in making your own shot for $3-$5 a bag give me a ring at 256-587-0107.

Shotmaker

James Stewart

7. JWS

JWS Member

I have been watching the youtube video's from fellas that are making their own machines for shot. Quite interesting to see how someone else has set up their operation.

With my machine you don't have to control the temperature or the amount of shot dripping. My machine is engineered to run and make good shot. I have spent over 40 years improving and modifying my machine so that when you receive it it is already making good shot.

Call me at 256-587-0107.
    Shotmaker
    James Stewart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.