1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Better Shotmaker

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JWS, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWS

JWS Member

May 3, 2007
    I don't know about anyone but its been high 90's to 100 degrees where I'm located the past 2 weeks. I am still putting together shotmakers and returning phone calls as best I can.

I have had alot of questions on how my machine differs from my competitor. There is no comparison. My machines will out perform any other on the market and they are in stock and ready for shipment.

Give me a call at 256-587-0107. I will be out of town Saturday, July 4th attending a Tea Party. I hope everyone has the opportunity to attend a Tea Party in their area and let the federal government know that we are tired of what has been happening with the bailouts of the banks, car companies,insurance companies, and now the House of Representatives has passed their version of the Cap & Trade Bill that will make all of our electric bills skyrocket if the senate also votes to pass this bill. When is the government going to get out of running our personal business?

Look forward to hearing from you either here at TS.com or on the phone.
    James Stewart
  2. tallpaul

tallpaul Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Just wanted to say that I pulled my Stewart shotmaker out of storage this past weekend and fired it up. I pretty much used up all the shot I made last year before I put the machine away for the winter. After blowing off the dust and filling the tank with brake fluid and re-surfacing the lip with Jim's Red Stuff, the machine ran perfect. Out of the 100 or so pounds of #9 shot I made on Saturday, I had probably no more than a small handful of lead blobs I'll re-melt next time. Here's to a nice guy and his great machine that lets me afford to shoot at a lot more targets than I would if I weren't shooting my own shot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.