1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Better Shotmaker

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JWS, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWS

JWS Member

I have been told several times now that some of the information on my web page is confusing. I have tried to edit my page to no avail. So I am going to give updated information here so you can go to the web page first and then see what changes I have made here.

A Standard Single Bowl Machine with #7 1/2 Single Drippers will produce
    50-55lbs of good shot per hour. The Standard Double Bowl Machine with # 7 1/2 Single Drippers will produce 100-110lbs of good shot per hour.

A Standard Single Bowl machine will support #8, #8 1/2, or #9 Double Drippers and double your production per hour. HOWEVER, the standard machine WILL NOT support #7 1/2 Double Drippers.

The Black Max Single Bowl with # 7 1/2 Double Drippers will produce 100-110lbs of good shot per hour. A Black max double Bowl with # 7 1/2 Double drippers will produce 200-210-lbs of good shot per hour. The Black Max is the only machine that will handle #6 shot drippers.

A Double Dripper is a dripper nozzle with 2 holes instead of a single hole, thus it will double the production of the machine.

All machines are in stock and ready for shipment. I purposely leave my mailing addres off of my web page so I can speak with or email you prior to your final order. I want you to purchase the machine that will meet your needs, not just sell you a machine. I hope I have solve some of the confusion people have had. I loook forward to hearing from you,
    Shotmaker- James Stewart 2567-587-0107

2. samiam03

samiam03 Member

It would be to you're benefit to run a banner ad to support the site. Posting sales information really is a free ride. The people who actually pay for a rotating banner are being cheated - it's they're silent salesperson and they realize the value and contribute to the health of the site. Besides it's just good manners.

Just my opinion

Sam

3. 686

686 TS Member

Samiam03 what about (remington shooting dvd for sale ) it has been on for a while 64 talks and 3587 views. i am not picking on them. it is they just happened to be 5-6 lines down. there are a lot of people saleing on here. jim has a product that helps save some shooters a lot of money. it is also the best shot maker you can buy. call him up, you will not find a more frendly and helpful person.

just my take.

4. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

Samiam03:
    I don't see any prices listed in this thread. Have I missed something?
    Ellen

5. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

At one time I was interested in making shot but then there was a lot of talk on here about wheel weights being made in the future of something beside lead. Thoughts and comments anyone?

6. 686

686 TS Member

powder and primers are hard to find, but people are getting in to reloading every day. there is lead out there. the question is how buch shot do you need for your shooting life, how much shot to make to pay for every thing, and if you would like making shot. the last to me is the most important. i have been lucky in finding lead to buy and some free in the past. i did sale enugh shot to pay for all my fun shot makers, have 3 . i have enugh shot makings to last me all i will ever need. yes lead is going away but you can find it is you look. some people are to rich or to laze. i new a gun club that had range reclamed shot in a 55 gal drum . you paid a cheep price per 25 lb. you diped your own out of the barrel. would you know there were some wanting the club to dip it for them. casting is hard, fun, enjoyable, saves you money, and when you learn to use the mechine. you can make a lot of shot very easy. the last time i ran some 7 1/2 , about 4 mo. ago. i was going to make 3-400 lbs. it was running so good , i turned in to 3 evenings and 1000 lb. later. i had to stop because i filled all by buckets. wow i am getting the bus just talking about it. i think i will go hame and make another 1000 lbs. and maybe the same in # 8 ans # 9. if you get in to shot making i would say get the jimmy stewert meching. no money collected for this but a lot of friend ship on the phone. bad spelling--good shot.

7. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

Ajax:
    Sorry to hear that you are having problems finding good lead.
    Keep trying cause its alot of fun as 686 says and economical too.
    Ellen

8. JWS

JWS Member

ttt

9. JWS

JWS Member

^^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.