1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Better Shotmaker

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JWS, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWS

JWS Member

If you enjoy the shooting sports,like to reload your own shotgun shells, and are tired of the roller coaster prices for shot, why not make your own shot.
    Anyone with a third grade education and that can grease a wheel barrow can learn to make shot. Following my instructions in the manual you can make shot as good as any factory shot you can buy, I guarantee it.

The Better Shotmaker has been around for many years( since 1962). Most of my sales have been by word of mouth. I don't need fancy magazine ads to promote my product. Often immitated but never duplicated.

All machines are in stock. An instruction manual is included with shipping. I also do make extra drippers in sets of 7 that will fit most machines that have duplicated The Better Shotmaker at a lower cost. I also make double drippers (2 oriffices in each dripper) in sizes 7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2, or 9's.

So give a call at 256-587-0107 or email me at jstewart1934@hotail.com and we can discuss your needs. I don't like to just sell you a machine that doesn't fit your needs.
    Shotmaker
    James Stewart

2. JWS

JWS Member

^^^

3. JWS

JWS Member

Apparently some of my shotmakers have been sold to other individuals along the way. Please let me know who you have sold the machine to so I can track where the machine currently resides. I do get emails from people saying they "think they have one of my machines" and have researched on the internet that it "looks like one of mine". Looks can be deceiving, since many have copied the design, but not the technology I have put into making the Better Shotmaker.
    Shotmaker
    James Stewart
    256-587-0107

4. JWS

JWS Member

^^^

5. JWS

JWS Member

ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.