1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Better Shotmaker

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JWS, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWS

JWS Member

A quarter of 2009 is already behind us. Many are seeing a drop in lead prices yet many still are not happy with the cost of a 25lb bag of shot. There is a simple solution and you don't need a shottower to make your own shot. Why pay $25 or more for a bag a shot when you can make your own for around $3-$5.

Visit my website to learn more about the Better Shotmaker or call me at 256-587-0107. If my recorder picks up leave your name and phone number (I don't have Caller-ID) and I will return the call. I like to meet the needs of a person who is interested in making their own shot.

James Stewart
    Shotmaker

2. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

A bump for a good guy with a good product. My only comment is that Mr. Jim is conservitavely honest with run rates. My standard machine with 7 1/2 drippers averages 1.5# per minute when warm and running. He dosn't make a comment about reject rate but if your lead is clean it will be less than 1%.
    I have made a 55gal drum of shot with mine and it seems to run berret now than when it was new.
    Respectfully
    Jim Porter

3. JWS

JWS Member

Jim Porter,
    Thanks for the "bump up'. I am glad you like your machine and are enjoying making your own shot. I would rather be conservatively honest than boast more lbs/hour that aren't true.
    Shotmaker

4. JWS

JWS Member

jF,
    Thanks for the glowing endorsement. I do stand behind and in front of my product. Possibly my customer service is the best advertizement I can get.
    Glad you are enjoying making your own shot.
    Let me help you with your needs to make shot.
    Shotmaker (James Stewart)
    256-587-0107

5. JWS

JWS Member

My Standard and Black Max machines look alike on the outside but are different on the inside. Thus the reason for only the 2 pictures on my web site. I'm not technology smart when it comes to the computer so I have not figured out a way to put a streaming video on TS.com

If you call and my recorder picks up please know that I will call you back. It may be a couple days later but I do return all calls that leave their phone number and name. I do not have Caller ID so please leave your number.

Spring is here and the State Trap Shoots will begin shortly here in the South. I know that attendance will be down but there are stil those die hards that will keep the sport alive.
    I wish everyone good shooting and a safe trip if traveling any distance to shoot.
    Shotmaker
    James Stewart
    256-587-0107

6. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

up for free shot,mark

7. scott k

scott k TS Member

http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/scottk66/?action=view&current=-1030.flv

8. scott k

scott k TS Member

http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/scottk66/?action=view&current=-1030.flv

9. scott k

scott k TS Member

i'm no better then jim when it comes to a computer. maybe someone can make the video work.

thanks scott

10. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Here you go Scott.<br><br>
    <embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i155.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/scottk66/-1030.flv">

11. JWS

JWS Member

Scott K:
    Where have you been Scott? Good to hear from you. Thank you for putting your photo's back on ts.com.

JollyTrapshooter:
    Thank you for making the video work. Some people have a great talent for computer stuff.

The Better Shotmaker: the original and still the best. Often copied but never equaled. Apparently shot is going up again. All machines in stock and ship next day after payment received. Give me a call at 256-587-0107 and we can discuss your needs.
    James Stewart
    Shotmaker

12. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

Shotmaker I sent you a PM. Thanks.

Stacey

13. JWS

JWS Member

ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.