1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Better Shotmaker

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JWS, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWS

JWS Member

I make the Better Shotmaker. All of my machines are in stock ready to ship next day after receiving payment. I do have the Black Max Machine available in Single or Double bowl setups as well as Single or Double Dripper setups.

I also make a set of 7 Single Drippers in sizes 7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2, or 9's. I also make Double Drippers in sizes 7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2, or 9's.
    If you purchase a Better Shotmaker from me, or become the proud owner of one of my machines second hand (purchase one used), I would like to assure you that if your cast iron ladle gets broken and you ship the ladle back to me, we will work out a price for replacement. By all means telephone first at 256-587-0107 if you do not care to email me and we will discuss this on the telephone first.

If someone has purchased a used Better Shotmaker I would appreciate a telephone call or an email message so I can update my information on that particular machine also.
    Thanks for viewing this message,
    James Stewart

2. JWS

JWS Member

^^^

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

James if you ever know of a used loader for sale please post it.

4. JWS

JWS Member

^^^

5. JWS

JWS Member

^^^

6. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

TTT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.