1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THe Better Shotmaker

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ellen, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

The Better Shotmaker machines are in stock and ready for shipment according to Mr. Stewart.

Mr. Stewart has 2 new models called -THE BLACK MAX-for high production in a
    Single or Double Ladle set-up, Single or Double Drippers. With # 7 1/2 Double Drippers a single ladle Black Max will produce minumim 100lbs per hour.
    With #8 Double Drippers a single ladle Black Max will produce a minimum of 80lbs per hour. The double ladle Black Max will produce twice as much as a single if you can feed it that fast and keep up with it.

Visit this web site: http://www.thebettershotmaker.com You must type entire URL for pages to appear. The site is not down. You can call Mr. Stewart at
    256-587-0107 for more information.

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

i have recently visited his place and saw the makers producing shot and can vouge for the high quality for sure.

bill

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

nipper going to buy a shot maker?

4. nipper

nipper TS Member

no, i scroung wheel weights and trade them for home made shot,my job keeps me so busy, i cant make my own and shoot on weekends too.

bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.