1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Better Shotmaker

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JWS, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWS

JWS Member

I am the the person that makes the Better Shotmaker.

I want all to know that my machines are in stock; I ship next day after receiving payment (except on Friday I ship next Monday); I am available to trouble shoot any problems you may be having when making shot; and I have enjoyed reading everyones threads regarding my machine.

If only interested in the drippers/nozzles I do make sizes 7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2 or 9's and send out Priority Mail.

Please feel free to visit my web site listed above: http://www.geocities.com/jstewart1934/My_page.html (you must type entire URL in order to see page).

You can call me at 256-587-0107 most days of the week. I do not have Caller ID so if you leave a message please include your phone number so I can return your call.

I look forward to coresponding with anyone interested in my product.
    Jim Stewart

2. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Give this guy a call. He spent all the time I needed to make me feel comfortable with a $650 dollar decision. We received our shotmaker and have never looked back. A great unit.

Jeff Klueger
    Michigan

3. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

very nice fellow shooter to deal with,also very patient when i was asking a bunch of questions,never felt like i was a bother to him,i was looking at the littelton for a month before i made the call to jim,and im glad i did,made 4000 lbs of shot since early spring '07,next spring ill be ordering my second unit set up for a different size shot.if your thinking about shot making,give jim a call,questions are answerd for free,mark jones

4. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

5. JWS

JWS Member

plinker61:
    You might want to check with me next Spring on the price of another machine.
    All of my materials have gone up. Currently Single Bowl is $375.00 and Double is $700.00. I have also switched over to FedEx Ground Insured for shipping with no change in shipping fees ($25.00-$30.00 Single and $45.00-$50.00 Double depending on where you live).
    Those gurrillas at UPS drove me crazy with damaged and lost machines. I guess they don't care how many customers they loose to poor quality control at their depots, not to mention some of the actual truck drivers that do the delivering.
    Look forward to talking to you again.
    Jim Stewart

6. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

So what are your prices on drippers by sixe if different?

7. JWS

JWS Member

DaveP:
    My drippers only come 7 to a set.

8. richrob

richrob TS Member

What is the price for a set of 7 drippers up to? -Rich

9. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

A set of seven costs what? What metal are they made of? Brass, steel etc?

10. goosecall

goosecall TS Member

Give Jim a call or email him for prices, the drippers are steel. Brass is to soft. 10Tenner

11. JWS

JWS Member

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!
    I have enjoyed all of the enquiries I have received so far and look forward to chatting with anyone that wishes to call me at 256-587-0107 about making shot.
    All of my Better Shotmaker Machines are in stock.
    No shipping delays.
    Thanks,

12. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Jim, will your dippers fit in a Littleton?

13. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Jim, When I purchased my Shotmaker I got 7.5 and 8.5 drippers. I haven't used the 8.5's yet but in talking with other people was told that I would have trouble with 8.5's hanging in the drop tube of my 410 reloader. Have you had any experience with that or knowledge from anyone else? I'm startig to run low on 9's which I use on my 410 mostly and will need to do something soon. Thanks for your response. Jackie B.

14. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

15. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

curt b. Been making a lot of shot. Mine is perfect. Maybe you are just a dweeb. Smelt, flux, make ingots, and shot. What is your problem? Don't blame Jim for your problems. Make both 7 1/2 and 8's and could not be better...Steve

16. JWS

JWS Member

Steve,
    Thanks for the endorsement. I do appreciate good customers and cry babies like curtb.
    Jim Stewart

17. ChetH

ChetH Member

Try the above url.

chet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.