1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Better Shotmaker Web Page

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JWS, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWS

JWS Member

Thought I would try to clear up the problem of getting to my web page to learn more about The Better Shotmaker machines. I have just spent several hours working on updating the pages. You can not use search engines to get there. If you use Google Search you must type in: www.thebettershotmaker.com just as I have typed it here or the page will not appear. If you still have problems just drop me an email at the address shown and I will be more than glad to assist you in reaching my site.

All of my machines are 220 volt 15 amps only. I do not make a 110 volt machine.

All machines are in stock, ready for next day shipping except if payment received on Friday or Saturday, then will ship out Monday. Most states are 2 business day delivery, except west coast may take up to 5 business days.

I can also be reached at 256-587-0107 (Central Time Zone). If you get my phone recorder please leave your name and phone number (I do not have caller ID) and a brief message and I WILL RETURN YOUR CALL as soon as possible.
    Look forward to any replys to this message,
    James Stewart

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Your link doesn't work for me. See if the above works...

3. Tdog

Tdog TS Member

I think he means http://thebettershotmaker.com That worked for me.

4. Tdog

Tdog TS Member

Doh!!!! I meant http://www.thebettershotmaker.com

5. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

Well you can always email Mr. Stewart if your search for his web page isn't getting you anywhere.He will respond.
    Ellen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.