1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Better Shotmaker Going On Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JWS, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

Okay Trapshooters! Do your Christmas shopping early!
    You have been asking for Jim Stewart to have a sale on his shotmakers so I am going to do a ONE TIME ONLY sale. Its one you can't refuse, so now you can go first class. This sale will ONLY be for the lower 48 states, no Alaska, Hawaii, or International sales due to shipping constraints.

Starting October 15, 2009 through Novemebr 15, 2009 the deal is:
    1.)A Standard Single Bowl machine will be discounted $30.00 OR you can have an extra set of Single Drippers.(Your choice of dripper size)

2.) A Standard Single Bowl machine with Double Drippers will be discounted $30.00 OR you can have a set of Single Drippers. (Your choice of dripper size)

3.) A Black Max Single Bowl machine will be discounted $50.00 OR you can have an extra set of Double Drippers.(Your choice of dripper size)

4.) A Standard Double Bowl machine will be discounted $60.00 OR you can have 2 extra sets of Single Drippers.(your choice of dripper size)

5.) A Black Max Double Bowl machine will be discounted $100.00 OR you can have 2 extra sets of Double Drippers. (Your choice of dripper size)

When calling to give an order you must mention that you saw this sale on Trapshooters.com to take advantage of these sale prices.

You can call me at:256-587-0107. If I am not available please leave your name and telephone number (no Caller ID) and I will call you back.

Shotmaker-James Stewart

2. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

This is a Single Bowl machine but I don't have the coating on the lip, sorry.
    Shotmaker

3. 686

686 TS Member

0   0   0

WOW i wish i needed another one. how good is shot from one of these mechines? shot made from my -- jimmy stewert mechines has won shooter of the year for the last 3 yrs. at our club and a new shooter of this shot won the last two mo. if you miss it want be the shot.

4. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

Thanks 686 for your comments.
    Shotmaker-James Stewart

5. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

^^^

6. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

7. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

TTT

8. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

9. 686

686 TS Member

0   0   0

i did not want to make so much shoot to sale but i wanted a new gun. i used up about 2000 lbs of my stash . after i tumble the shot in garfite in my cement mixer it looks like or better than factory. if you can get ww to feed one of these shoot makers you can shoot for free. grate mechine

10. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

686:
    Thanks for sharing.
    James Stewart-Shotmaker

11. JWS

JWS Member

0   0   0

This sale will be ending November 15,2009. Anyone living in the Lower 48 States, wishing to order their early Christmas present remember you must mention you saw this thread on TS.com in order to receive the discount on my machines.

Even if I am away from the shop I always check my email messages several times a day. Send me your phone number and I can call you if I am out of the shop.
    James Steart- shotmaker
    256-587-0107

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
better shot maker
better shot maker 5

better shot maker for sale

ebay lead shot maker for sale
jim stewart shot maker
jim stewart the better shot maker for sale
stewart shot drippers for sale