1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The best thing since canned beer?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Canned bacon.

2. Kingbang

Kingbang TS Member

Brian what I remember was Danish bacon in a can like this,but I was raised in Washington State. At 13 years old we took this, powdered milk, bisquick,Powdered eggs,some kind of canned bread I cant remember the name of.
    Flour (for what reason to this day I don't know why)Canned baby potatoes (I love to this day) other canned veggies. Freeze dried hash browns. Bread, butter, oil and black plastic to make a tent for our sleeping bags oh ya and a trusty coleman lantern and stove. Mom and Dad would drop us off for a week 30 miles up Asotin creek with all this and our pellet guns and fishin gear? WE ATE LIKE KINGS!
    Robins taste like chit but those rainbows were to die for. Rattle snakes aren't all thier cracked up to be either. How are you supposed to clean them things?

Dennis

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Old news.........Like 2str8 bought it and used it for camping back in the 60's. And it was imported from Denmark.

Great for camping as you didn't have to refrigerate it.

Hauxfan!

4. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

I found that you clean rattlesnakes very carefully. BRGII

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.