1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The best reason to reject Mitt Romney....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Jimmy Carter endorses him.

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Kiss of death. We know all about his great decision making, don't we. Only Obama can make Carter look intelligent.

3. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Carter is simply beside himself these days...!!!!
    People are actually asking him for an opniion again....AND....its starting to appear that he's no longer the worst President in recent American History..!!!

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Romney is too much the smooth talking city slicker.

The Republicans will probably give him the nomination, Attacks on Perry are already gaining volume and pressure.

Herman Cain has a lot of common sense but is not a connected politician, by bye.

At any rate, Obama removal is the prime goal.

HM

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

For those of you political pups whose eyes haven't yet opened -- YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT IS GOING TO BE BARRY OBAMA or MITT ROMNEY. So you better start getting used to this reality.

Mitt Romney is a typical slick politician. He's out for himself. He's soft on 2nd ammendment rights. He invented Obamacare. And he's still ironing out his hypocrisy for mass consumption. In short, he's basically a crooked RINO piece of sh!t.

...and I'm going to vote for that bastard so quickly it's gonna break the lever off.

-Gary

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

If GW says that Romney will win the Republican nomination it must be true. He's never wrong which is why I see him on Fox News nearly every day issuing his pronouncements. He correctly predicted the result of every election since Dewey beat that other guy.

Even though the eyes of this political puppy are closed I can still see that it can't be good for Romney to have Jimbo Carter gushing about him.

I predict that the GW/Trump ticket will win the nomination.

7. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

I remember when Mitt's dad George was guv here in Michigan....Can you spell corrupt?

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

As I've said before, Mr. Galt -- Watch & Learn.

-Gary

9. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Any politician who thinks that lowering tax rates on wealthy Americans and Corporations will create jobs when the CBO and OMB has stated that this was not the case with the Bush tax cuts, should be rejected! Let's see, that is the entire Repulican Party huh?

blade819

10. Brian in Oregon

We have the upper hand in this election, but sadly I see the liberal element in the GOP once again getting behind a RINO, and worse, an anti-gunner, like they did McLame.

RINOs are bad enough, but an anti-gunner? And I'm told I *must* vote for him?

Well that's one crap sandwich I'm not going to take a bite of. I'll vote third party before I vote for an anti-gunner.

Take a look at liberal political websites. They're all for Romney, because they know he is Liberal Lite. They know it's a partial win for them if Romney gets elected, and they run a good chance of Romney losing conservative support that will go to a third party, possibly allowing Obama more votes in close states.

So my question is... why side with a liberal in this election? Why have liberal vs liberal instead of liberal vs conservative?

11. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Every time a conservative makes a run, you hear, " he/she is too reglious" or "too much in favor of big business" or "doesn't believe in gay rights.

The media always tries to pick our candidate and are pretty successful at it because a lot of Republicans don't want to put a candidate out there, that might offed someone.

12. Brian in Oregon

All too true. Look how our liberal fake skeet shooter is always making positive posts for the liberal elements in the GOP, and attacking the conservative elements, trying to persuade us to support RINOs.

13. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

Vote in don't believe in gay rights, abortion rights, breathing rights, illegals, none English speakers, crooked lawyers, any member of the JC staff.
    Obama has backers with control of the money. He wins again us less he steps on a banana peel. My brain doesn't function under pressure and is prone to strokes.

Harry

14. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Hey Brian, I don't think I'll take a bite from GW's crap sandwich either. Maybe he will "learn" me to like it but I don't think so- LOL.

15. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Galt:

It's not "GW's crap sandwich," it's the one the Republican party is going to feed you in about 14 months.

Yap on, little Yapper.

-Gary

16. Brian in Oregon

I hope you're wrong Gary, because if Romney is the best Republicans can do, then I have to question whether the GOP is relevant anymore. RINOs do not represent me.

17. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Me neither, Brian. But I'll chop off my arm to get rid of cancer if I have to.

-Gary

18. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Brian,

He's not running but what do you think of Chris Christie? I like the way you think politically and curious if you think he could overpower all others and be the panacea for true conservatives...

milt

19. Brian in Oregon

Not familiar with Chris Cristie.

20. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Fat mouthy crook from Jersey.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page