1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The best money I've spent...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bjk1972, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

The best money I

A few weeks back I visited Dennis DeVault's shop to have a fitting done. With a few tweaks, they were able to get my existing stock to fit to me. Dennis also watched me shoot a little at a local club and pointed out a few areas that needed work.With a little change to gun and eye holds, my scores have improved about three to four birds a hundred.Thanks again Devault crew, it's been the best money I've spent in trapshooting. Brad Kaminski,OH.

2. locdoc

locdoc Member

Gerat feed back.......... Thank you.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

3. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

Getting my own room at the shoots so I don't have to listen to Ed and Jim for a while. Priceless. Thanks Stan

4. romie

romie Active Member

what was your eye hold diff

5. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Attending a Nora Ross clinic last summer.

blade819

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The best money I ever spent was getting divorced from my second wife, she didn't like anything I did ... When I was working all the time she complained about that, then she complained that I wasn't working enough ... She loved boating, I bought a boat she hated it because it was to fast ... She said she liked camping so I bought her a tent and gave her that the day she got the divorce papers ... Eliminated that problem and she is still complaining over 25 years later ... I don't think she ever used the tent either ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

Sounds like the average woman to me. Sorry ladies....

8. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

On trapshooting....Britt Robinson Clinic....haven't had the pleasure of dealing with Dennis and crew....yet...but have no doubt it would be worth every $.01...

9. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

I spent most of my money on beer and women, the rest I just wasted.

10. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Bought a car in 1995 and still have it. It had 55,000 on it and now has 244,000. Ave repair's. still running great. I will be sorry when it goes because I will not be able to replace it with the trash thats made today.

11. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Best money I ever spent was in buying the 90T I got from Joe90T. My shooting has improved more than I ever dreamed possible.

12. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Cuban, My 90t that I bought back when Jaquas blew em out, is a close second. Kolar really needs to start making them again!

13. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Thanks to Brad for posting this and I appreciate the plug. As for Stumpi25 I think that it may be the other way around according to your buddy Ed. He told me between the pie and all the gun stocks things are getting rough out there. But back to the post thank you again I look forward to seeing more shooters this summer.

Dennis DeVault

14. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

My goodness sakes Dennis if you can't read the difference between 24 & 25 how and the world are measuring the lenth and thickness of the those stocks you build, I think we have a new conspiracy theory, who is really building Devault stocks. Thanks Stan

15. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

I can tell you right up front I do not build those stocks that is why I refer the credit to The Crew. 24 or 25 it makes no difference I am told that with all the yardage reductions it is hard to keep track anymore. It was told to me today that your shoes have so much sand in them that there are little palm trees growing from the back of your heels. I have no pictures for proof it was just a visious rumor from some of your close friends. Have a great weekend and shoot well my friend.

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.