1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THE BEST COMB HARDWARE EVER MADE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by decimamas 54, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

With this new comb hardware you do not need the washer anymore. Screwing the butterfly in or out you will make go up or down plus you can lower it on the front or on the back as you wish: no other hardware do that! Of course it allow you to move the comb all the other ways.
    The price is little expensive $ 120.00 USD plus $ 13.00 for shipping but it can resolve a lot of problem with fitting.
    We also have a less expensive one for $ 60.00 USD plus shipping $ 13.00 USD ( you saw on TS a week ago)

2. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

0   0   0

Looks really heavy duty. Im impressed & may have to try one.
    Jimmy

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. chipped99

chipped99 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Does this replace the old Perazzi hardware without any modification to the stock? Hate to ask a stupid question but I'm sure someone knows and will answer the question anyway.It looks pretty cool!!!!!

5. kik by kolar

kik by kolar TS Member

0   0   0

good question Chipper, I'm waiting for the answer also.

6. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

The hardware is made of ergal and weight is grams 100.
    This application is for new stock only and not a Perazzi replacement.
    Can be done but it is complicate because Perazzi plate is a rectangle

7. Stuart

Stuart Member

0   0   0

Marcello, This is a very good solution to the problem of installing a adjustable comb and making the comb parallel. How high are the posts, how mush elevation can you get? You have my email address, please mail me the installation dimensions.Now I know what you do in your sleep.
    Stu Wright

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.