1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Best College Football Coach Ever Passes.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bill Stern, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Stern

Bill Stern Member

Joe Paterno, the greatest college football coach ever, is dead. The articles say he died of lung cancer, but he probably died of a broken heart after his spotless reputation was ruined two months ago.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

That or guilt.

3. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Sorry, one less pedophile enabler in the world.

4. larryjk

larryjk Member

Shotshell, I am certainly glad you believe in American justice; you know, a trial before you hang the son-of-a-gun. Joe Paterno died without benefit of a trial.

5. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

He's already sat in judgement where it counts. Have mercy on his sould.

blade819

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Joe admitted he didn't do as much as he should have because he got scared and didn't want to break any Penn State rules. That was his words.

I mean it wasn't his job to do what's right. It's Penn State we are talking about. Nothing is more important than getting wins even if it's looking the other way while kids are raped. He told someone so if gets swept under the rug it's not his problem. I don't know how he slept. I would be sick had i not helped those kids more then that. To make a hero out of someone who hid from his duty as a human being is sickening.

7. rmctaggart

rmctaggart TS Member

i am not a lion fan i root for my bucks (ohio state) but joepa was a great leader of men he turned boys to men and made them act like men anyone that badmouths him should look in a mirror we would all have liked to live life with no mistakes he did all but a few times who can say they did not make mistakes shame on those that belittle him. bob mctaggart

8. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Everyone makes mistakes..but some mistakes can't be forgiven.

There is NO college, football team or JOB worth enabling a pedophile...

9. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

And that is the problem with Penn State, OSU and all - don't do anything that would defame or jeopordize the holiest of holy - college football.

10. rmctaggart

rmctaggart TS Member

BAD LANGUAGE HERE MR. - MODERATOR

likes-to-shoot and yakimamann like i said look in the mirror i am sure you are perfect joepa did more than you 2 asswipes could do ever it is nice to be perfect in your own mind. bob mctaggart

11. Ontario Chris

Ontario Chris Member

Paterno is dead and some of you guys continue to show that you have no class.

Chris

12. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Bob Mctaggart ........Get your widdow feewings hurt. Too bad it wasn't your kid involved then everything would have been OK, right!!!

No one claimed they are perfect and by the way you communicate its obvious your a long way from it.

13. rmctaggart

rmctaggart TS Member

likes-to-shoot i posted my name and e-mail i do not have my feelings hurt just man up and say what i think i am not trying to say what happend at penn state was not wrong i just will not hide and badmouth a guy like you look in the mirror and hide yourself i call em like i see em sorry you do not like my language kids do read these posts but you are a asswipe that hides behind his computer screen. bob mctaggart

14. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Mctaggert. calling fellow posters "asswipes" put you into a very specail caegory. I wish you happiness at the next forum you start or join. You are turned in and hopeefully on your way out.

15. rmctaggart

rmctaggart TS Member

mia if you are offended by the asswipe i am sorry but this is tame terms for those who hide behind the mouse turn me in o great and powerful oz bob mctaggart

16. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

I got worried when I saw "The Best College Football Ever Passes". I thought something had happened to Nick Saban. Glad to hear Nick is ok.

17. WGB

WGB Member

rmctaggart, you are low class.

Penn State, and their coaching staff, enabled a known pedophile who raped little boys, nothing can excuse that.

It's just a school, nothing more. The coaches pulled big bucks in and got paid big bucks for it.

18. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Bob MC. What gives yo the right to call posters that incendiary name? Didn't you read the rules when you came to post?

You are turned in. The posts are copied for moderators to decide if you stay or go.

19. K.80

K.80 TS Member

OH boy your in trouble now. You have been snitched on.

20. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

It never ceases to amaze me how people continue to hold up Joe Paterno. Bottom line, he is partially responsible for the continued abuse of these innocent children.....period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.