1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Beck Effect

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jerbear, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W2vbpdMFLFU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W2vbpdMFLFU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Somebody in the WH is listening.

Jerbear

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Not bad for a "blithering idiot". His TV show is actually pretty good, though a bit intense. He had the President of the U.S. Communist party on there a few months ago and really had fun with him.

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Buyers supported Cash for Clunkers. From what I understand, conservatives there are on the fence about him.

4. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

I tried to read his book COMMON CAUSE and had to stop reading it, knowing the things he was saying was right and there is not much you can do to stop it...Wish there was.....GRUBBY

5. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Grubb Jack, never never say it's too late to turn thing around. They did it in 1776 and there is no reason it can't happen again. Let these communists keep playing with the bill of rights and you will see real change. Barry is uneasy with our military as far as them being allegiant to him in times of civil unrest, so he plans on building a civilian police force who answers to him. JMO

6. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

His last statement should sum it up "There is reason my relatives left europe"
    Should be enough said...Beck says the truth, but is very dramatic about it and it bothers some people...

7. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

To those who think the high schoolers question about incentive to becoming a doctor is a good thing. The doctors who treated me when I was young were drawn to the profession by their desire to make a difference to those that needed healing and not the dollar bill. I hope the kid finds a job where the dollar is more important than healing a patient. He thinks it is now and why waste time training one who thinks like that. Would you sent your sick child or your sick grandchild to a guy who before he went to college was worried about the dollars he was going to make being a healer? I hope I never have the choice. Dan

8. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

I think largely to Mr. Beck, we are now free of Van Jones, one horrible political hack attached by the umbilical to another one....I don't want to name cause I don't want to be labelled an a**hole or radical or whatever.

Hang in there Glen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.