1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Bas####s Showed Up***

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by birddogs46, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birddogs46

birddogs46 Active Member

disgraceful, and very disrespectful, they deserve to have the hell beat out of them

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

It's a sad day that people will do things like this in the name of religion. The fact that they showed up at a time like this should show everyone that they are not, I repeat not Christlike. Whatever church they represent is no better than the Muslims. Jackie B.

3. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Those creeps showed up at a funeral for a fallen soldier in Fresno last year.

The "church" is comprised mostly of the "pastor" and his immediate family.

Maybe some day the cops will look the other way......

4. Tdog

Tdog TS Member

They're looking for someone to beat them up so they can sue you and/or the municipality whose law enforcement officers 'looked the other way' when they got beat up. Their plan is pretty transparent.

5. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

This post was edited for content. (one can only assume that the nice moderator who did this probably has a reason to do so. LMAO)

6. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Are these the scum from that "church" in Kansas? Boy would I love to give my .22-250 a work-out on these vermin...Bill

7. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

That's them.

8. mike moncilovich

mike moncilovich TS Member

That sounds like christian extremists to me, just like islam extremists. That is why our founding fathers created the first Admendment,(separation of church and state. Yes, we had white christians burning single spinsters at the stake and hanging blacks for any reason they deemed. Religion must stay in the church and home and be private to each of us for our society to survive. I try to respect everyones belief, they are entitled to as long as they don't push it on me. Most of the wars and strife going on today is telling others what to believe in...Mike

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Where's a sniper when you need one?

10. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Mr. Charles, I feel exactly the same way you do, except that is just the reaction they want. The worst thing you can do to them is to ignore them.

11. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

This is the reason I joined the Patriot Guard Riders. The PGR goes to the soldiers funerals and block out these weirdos from the family. It's either a flag line in front of them and sometimes motorcycles revving up to block out their chanting. They are a bunch of losers that do this all across the country at funerals in the name of God. Their God is not the same one as mine.

Gary

12. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

ArmySGM, I work for a military contractor on a military installation. I am retired Military and one of my crew belongs to the Patriot Guard. He says when anyone at a funeral confronts them, the yellow bellied vermon hide in a van and send the little kids out with signs. As posted above this so called "church" is nothing but a family cult. They are no more "Christian" than a junk yard dog! My guess is sooner or later one are more of them will have a really bad "accident" and that will be the end on them. Frankly I hope it happens sooner than later! The low lifes have no consideration for the families of our fallen heros and are not fit to be "near" the grave of a veterarn, much less do their stupid misguided "protest". These scum are doing nothing but wasting good air! None of these sewer rats is worth the the dirt it would take to bury them!

13. chessney

chessney TS Member

Deckhart please tell us more?...Ziggy

14. Landshark

Landshark Member

The Patriot Guard does a great job of keeping these a-holes in check. You guys are the best.

15. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

I would sort of like to know what Deckhart's problems also.

To me, there is absolutely no room for disagreement...this a-holes are an abomination and I sincerely hope they get their a$$ kicked at the next funeral they decide to turn into a circus.

16. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Even though I may not agree with them they had there constitutional right to be there and to say what they wanted to say, you I and others may not agree with them and wish them to move along but they do have the right just as we have the right to disagree with them and wish they move along.

17. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Hoosier that puts you beneath them. I don't care how despicable and worthless they might be, you or the arm chair commandos don't have the right to take their lives. That's what makes this country different.

Don

18. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

I am not at all sure that this is really a first amendment rights issue.

As I understand it, these are private funerals at private cemetary's. Yes?

So where is their right?

This is not a public accomodation where they have a right to access.

19. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    If they're on a public road, then they do have a right to protest. Most funerals have to travel on a public road to get to a private cemetary.<br>
    <br>
    I'd love to see them get a well deserved ass whooping, then get arrested for inciting a riot, convicted, and get probation and having to pay restitution in the form of tending the graves of vets. And back to jail if they violate their parole conditions.

20. flyfishinfool

flyfishinfool TS Member

They showed up here in Arkansas a few months ago protesting a soldier's funeral.

Not sure what I would do if I was a parent attending my dead son's funeral and have this group show up.

While it is illegal to shoot them I don't think it is illegal or immoral to sue the hell out of them for mental anguish. Normally I despise lawsuits and I have a real dis-like for ambulance chasing attorneys.

But this is one situation that may warrant taking everything they own just to keep them from doing this to someone else.

And if not mistaken there is already one judgement out there against them. Probably under appeal. So, it will be interesting to see how that plays out.

I still laugh everytime I think about the KKK losing their office building several years ago in Tuscaloosa, AL and more recently losing the land in Oregon. Now that is justice !

Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.