1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The Barrel Bulger Saga

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by g7777777, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Barrel Bulger has posted that he made a claim to the moderators that people were not being nice to him.

I posted the below- now you can look that post up about Muslims and uniforms in the thread he created.

Does anyone really think that Barrel Bulger has any more rights to his slurs against service men and women than I have in my right to defend them?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

Subject: Army uniforms to include Muslim headwear.
    Email:
    Date: Sun, Dec 25, 2011 - 01:54 PM ET
    Website Address:

Wait a minute- I pulled my comments voluntarily to give Barrel Bulger a break.

He previously fabricated a story about not being allowed in the military. I posted the laws and the rules. Even if we believe his fact situation it has nothing to do with bulger not being in the military. He would have had to ask to be exempted. Even if true he would have had to claim the exemption. I think Bulger claimed he tried joining the Marine Corps and other services.

Now frankly I dont like Barrel Bulger disparaging military members that are muslim, black or anything else he is prejudiced against. Those members serve and bleed and sacrifice like any other service member and unlike him. He doesnt have a vote and I dont care if he doesnt like them or not.

As far as him whining to the moderators that I was not being nice to him. Well make your own decision.

I only pulled my post to be nice but now that he has fabricated another story about him having pull with the moderators or them thinking I had done something wrong. Lets set the record straight

As far as not being nice? His language and continual racial and ethnic slurs fall in that category as do his disparaging language when he makes comments about people like me that disagree with him.

I and others have as much right to our opinions as he has to his.

But I do note his crying for help to the moderators.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

,But its OK for you to ridicule people with mental and physical disorders, calling them lazy and living off the system because they are to lazy to work. Most of these people will never get out of a wheelchair or even talk and in your infinite wisdom you condemn them.

So in your spirit of being nice I'll just call you a piece of feces instead of a pile of shit like you really are. In our dealing you deleted your posts and then accused me and others of changing theirs like a typical piece of shit lawyer. Oh yea, I'm just expressing my opinion just like you have the right to also.

Barrelbulge, Please keep in mind that not all people from Iowa come from the same mold.

Bill

3. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Merry Christmas!!!

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I need a beer & some popcorn

5. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Gene the guys on this forum have gotten to know you all too well. Your schtick has gotten old and your insults even older. Don't go away mad just go away.

6. fnj682

fnj682 Member

I thought Christmas was the time for peace on earth and good will toward man?

7. porky

porky TS Member

Really Gene,I'll take Bulge any day.

8. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

9. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Eugene, are you really expecting sympathy, really? Get serious, it ain't happening.

10. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

Like my Grand Mother said "Look who is callng the kettle black". Gene you have done this for a long time. Give it a rest. No one is giving you a (ATA-BOY).

Dave

11. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well a little?

No I am just grouping- it is a form of survey

I know I have the right to stand up for service members- regardless of race color or creed

I dont need any validation

12. APrice

APrice Active Member

Do nut cases get validated now?

13. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

BarrelBulge,You Have Friends Behind YOU 100% Because ALL Of US Know A Room Full Of A$$holes Can Never Defeat A MAN with Morals & Integrity!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joe W.

14. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

I'd wager the sane 99% would agree with GN777777.

15. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Gene, lets get it straight one more time. Please take notes because you seem to change everybodys words whenever it suits your comments. I registered for the draft 3 days before my 18th birthday, I beleive you had to register within 7 days of your 18th birthday. I got a draft card stating 1 a eligable for military service. Now from here I don't remember the exact sequence since that was 47 years ago today. 12/s8 birthday. I am not how it came about but since my Dad and his two non married brothers were in the service and died it left me being the 'Sole survibing son'. Much like private Ryan in the Tom Hanks movie. My mother was extremely worried about me going into the service seeing as my dad was 31 when he died and left her a very young widow. Anyway however it came about I wouud up with a 4 A classification which is Military service completed. I got quite a few of the veterans benefits when it came to school. In a sense I guess my Father completed my service for me.

A few of my friends were home on leave and one talked me into signing up for the Marines. We went to the WestView enlisting office and as I was talking to the recruiter draft classification came up. When I told him I was 4A and my Dad died in the Navy he asked if I thought my Mother would sign for me. Knowing how dead set against it she was I told him I doubted that very much and that was the end of my future military career.When I hit 21 in 1968 I could have signed up without her permission but at 21 I was also working and getting paid right around $30,000 a year. I figured now being in business and making that much in '68' I didn't really want to go.

Now about how you feel I don't give a damn. This explanation is just a courtesy extended to your stupid ass. If the Military had an exemtion for people like Pvt, Ryan and myself I guess it really doesn't matter what you think. Now you accused me falsley above as to making disparaging remarks about our service people to that I say you are full of shit, a liar, and a low life.
    You attacked me with your false accusation when in fact I feel our military would be better off wothout the ragheads. If we didn't have them in our service Firt Hodd may never have happened.

Now let's see how much of a man you are. Are you man enough to extend your apology?. Bulge, a Patriotic citizen.

I guess this is what Gene also wants to stand up for another Muslim and also black.
    <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tCAffMSWSzY?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tCAffMSWSzY?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

16. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Ironic Gene and Mrs Keet agree with each other. A nice match i must admit.

17. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Wow. I know how long I would last on this site using the descriptive words like those used above.

18. capulona

capulona TS Member

Everything Obama stated in the video above is true. It doesn't confirm he's a Muslim.

19. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Keet must have a lot of money to lose.

20. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Well i'd better plead the 5th. The last person to create a thread so insanely stupid as this got my rear end slapped by the mods. I'm just shaking my head and moving on. Geezzz, the things you read here.....................

P.S. Bulge is One of the GOOD GUYS!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.