1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The 90/10 dilemma

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by M R Ducks, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M R Ducks

    M R Ducks Member

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2007
    Messages:
    667
    Location:
    Kabul, Afghanistan
    So I've heard/read that 90% or so of people approve of their congressional representative, but dissapprove of the rest of Congress. Only 10% believe Congress as a whole is disfunctional.

    I contend the 10% are correct.

    If they pass whatever bailout compromise/plan reaches them, will the 90% realize that their guy/gal is just as disfunctional?

    We have a chance in just a matter of weeks to start making corrections - take advantgae of it - vote out every incumbant you can. If that means blues need to vote red and reds blue - do it because 90% of America dislikes you guy as much as you dislike their's.

    Joe
     
  2. Danny56

    Danny56 TS Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2006
    Messages:
    295
    Funny I thought this might be a Trapshooting post about point of impact (90/10).I'll be glad when these elections are over.... Danny
     
  3. Don S

    Don S Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    287
    I thought it related to the work force at a trap club " 90% of the work is done by 10% of the membership".
     
  4. crusha

    crusha TS Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    5,762
    Pareto was a Socialist...
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.