1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The 2008 candidates for president

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jim101, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

A little Monday humor, Or is it? Jim

Out of over 300,000,000 people looks like we could come up with a little something better than these three, doesn't it?

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Jim45/POLITICS/?action=view&current=2008candidates.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Just don't lose sight of the fact that one of these clowns is going to appoint two Supreme Court Justices, plus a bunch of lower court judges. Which one do you want doing that? Not to mention that two of them intend to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in Iraq.

Buz

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

ANY QUESTIONS?

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Jim- I am surprised that you are so far off on your political assessments. I believe you have not paid any attention to the current candidates for President. None of them are nearly as competent as the first three you pictured. If the Three Stooges were actually running, I believe I would have at least some choice.

What has happened to our great leaders like James K. Polk?

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.