1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 2008 CANADIAN SCORES!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ontariogal, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Here you go folks - punch on the link above for the final scores!

Florin and Alicia spent many hours getting their computer system to "talk" with the tournament's back office system - and in many cases, they had to manually input the data.

There may be a few spelling errors and score omissions, but they are off to the PA Grand and will correct these at their first opportunity.

In the meantime, rest assured that the correct scores were calculated and the correct champions were awarded!

If anyone did not collect their trophies and will be attending the NY state tournament next week, write or call me before Friday July 4th and I will bring your trophies down to you!

Barbara Sheldon - Producer, The 2008 Canadian!

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Thank you Barbara for all that you have done. The saff that put on the Canadians shoot should be very proud of this one. Florin and Alicia did a super job with the website, one of the best shoot sites I have seen.

See you next week, Dave in NY

3. BrotherwolfCA

BrotherwolfCA TS Member

Where can one find the shoot payout listings for all events. Travelled 3000 km's for this shoot. It would be appreciated if they could be placed on the web. I see only the shoot results not the payout listing on the options.
    Where and when? Thank you.

4. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Brother,

Florin and Alicia are on their way to the PA Grand and won't be able to work until they locate a WiFi area.

I have asked our backoffice managers, Paul and Pam Muma, if they can prepare such a listing for posting here.

If you won money and didn't pick it up, it will be mailed to you. If you have any concerns about this, write me directly or call our toll-free number: 1-866-809-9995.

Thanks for attending the tournament - hope you enjoyed yourself!
    b.

5. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Evening Folks!

Here are the winners and their scores that were inadvertantly left out for Events 2 + 3:

Event 2 Open Champion Keith Heeg 98

Open 2nd Paul Sampaio 98

Open 3rd Randy Swartz 98

Open 4rh Martin Lecuyer 98

Open 5th Basil Zmiyiwsky 98

19-21 Jake Rsomaninho 95

22-23 Paul Kinson 97

24-25 Dan Gris 97

26-27 Peter Tzmentsis 96

Event 3 Open AAA Patrick Lamont 100

Open AA Brent Price 99

Open A Lloyd Litwin 98

Open B Eric McNeil 95

Open C Jerry Stafford 94

Open D Alicia Marinache 91

Open Lady Cheryl Stiby 92

Open Vet Clare Hebron 97

Open Sr Vet Roy Galloway 94

Open Jr Cody Davis 95

Open Sub Jr Christopher Vendel 93

I have word from our back office managers that it will take a bit of time to put the payouts into a format that can be posted on this forum, so hang tight and it will be done as soon as possible.

For those of you who did not pick up your winnings before leaving the tournament, they will be mailed to the address you provided us when you classified.

If you have any questions, please give me a holler on our tollfree hotline:
    1-877-809-9995.

I'm still catching my breath and trying to prepare for The New York State Shoot, so for the preliminary shoot report, please hop over to Trap and Field (trapandfield.com) and read the Editor's Papers!

We were honoured to host Terry Heeg (and trophy husband Keith) and she has put some news of The 2008 Canadian on her blog! Look for the full report in the September issue of the magazine.

Cheers,
    b.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.