1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The $100,000 Shoot Off

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dennis b, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dennis b

dennis b Member

How many will stay late Saturday afternoon to watch the shoot off? I will.

2. BAP

BAP TS Member

I don't quite get what every body is fussing about on the other threads. I have shot the Grand for 20 years and only recently have we been allowed to use reloads. This the" World Championship " people. You shoot the best shells possible (factory generally speaking) and expect everyone else to be shooting on a level playing field. The best way to do this is require factory shells purchased from the shoot vendor. This issue is beginning to sound like the Health Care issue that Obama is trying to force down our throats. Maybe we should just turn the money over to Obama and let him distribute it down to the "less fortunate" in fair way. I for one applaud the Martins on this effort and our EC and new Director for trying to implement it in a way that is fair to all the shooters. If a Big Dog wins it that just means that he put out the effort required and you didn't.

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Carl, If you are in the shoot off, I'll stay and watch.

BTW...will you be shooting new bullets? DUH!

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Carl.... Please stay out of my head, will you? I had exactly the same thought as your last post... Dan Thome (Trap2)

5. EE

EE Banned User Banned

So many threads and so much random prattle over this that no one notices, or cares, what the question was.

I will stay for the shoot off if I'm in it; I'm not much of a spectator.

EE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.