1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

The 08 Election

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by hrosik123, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

Rick, a quick trip to the Hamline University web site and you could have looked up Professer John Olson and read the disclaimer above the articles he has written and I quote" There are a series of e-mails floating arount the internet dealing with the 2008 Obama/McCain election and the 2000 Bush/Gore election, remarks of a Scottish philosopher named Alexander Tyler, suicide rates, or ANYTHING ELSE. I did not author any part of either email. I've been trying to kill this falacy for nearly 10 years. I didn't have any part of it in 2000 and still have no part of the email in regards to the 2008 election". Fact checking is important especially when you're quoting someone elses work or in this case misquoting it. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegals - and they vote - then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years."

What's your opinion on this sentence, regardless of the "validity"?

3. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

I don't agree with amnesty for illegals. They need to be deported and try to attain citizenship the proper way. The Federal Government for years has failed to quell the influx of illegals into this country and I believe that Arizona is on the right track. When states are more lieniant on immigration it puts a greater burden on states like Arizona because thats where they gain entry into the country. All states need to have a policy more like what Arizona has. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.