1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

That Wiener Dude

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by GrandpasArms, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandpasArms

GrandpasArms TS Supporters TS Supporters

I can't imagine distributing pictures like Wiener did, let alone taking them in the first place. Can anyone explain to me why so many of us seem to be operating so irrationally? Maybe there really IS something in the water - at least in DC.

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe

I really don't see that many of "us" operating so irrationally but the idiots that get elected are on some damn power trip and think anything will fly

3. avery53

avery53 Member

God I loved watch that weiner squirm. IDIOT!!!
    Hope they don't show a picture of Weiner's weiner. lol

4. over/under

over/under Member

Is this same guy that lied to the national media? And not even going to resign? Maybe he should contact MSLSD (MSNBC) for a job?

5. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

While I was watching the story on TV a few hours ago, they never mentioned he was a democrat. When Chris Lee resigned a few months over a topless photo of himself, they mentioned Republican in every breath of their dribble. Larry Evans

6. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

What category should the photos be posted under. HMB

7. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

This is the price good, solid citizens pay for not getting involved in politics. We are governed by our inferiors.

I love the photo on Yahoo News. His (dry) eyes say one thing; the smirk on his face says another....

Nations get the governments they deserve.

A prime example of why I call myself,
    "Rebel Sympathy"

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Public servants have forgotten who they serve !! and why they are called "Public Servants"

They get into the good ole boy's club in DC and believe they have become supermen and women(way above the law) but make laws that oppress US !!

He's beyond shameless, he is not going to resign! he believes he is about the peoples business and didn't violate any ethic rules!!!

9. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

If and when the American public demands better, Weiner and others like him will be ousted.

Robert

10. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

This piece of filth is merely representative of the people who put him in office. Didja ever notice how Republicans who do stupid stuff, own up, and resign to private life. Democrats dodge, lie, threaten...then eventually admit their transgression, tell you it's PRIVATE...NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS...and go back to screwing America.
    sheeesh....!!

11. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Yep Don,

That why I haven't voted for a democrat since Jay Inslee ran in Okanogan county and said "I will never sign a gun control issue that comes to my desk, if you vote for me!"

Then in 1996 he signed the Brady Bill even when his office phone's rang that day 3 to 1 against signing it !!

We booted him out of office, he had to run to the west side of this state (WA) to get back into office ! He is still a loser, only he is a west side loser!!

12. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Don Steele

You said, "Didja ever notice how Republicans... own up, and resign..."

That's true at least part of the time. Former Representative Chris Lee (R) NY is a recent example. Lee was busted while cruising on Craig's List looking for strange. He was posting fake names and info along with shirtless photos of himself. You know, shirtless photos. Just like those Weiner was sending of himself to a gaggle of chickies. See today's news for exmples. But I digress...

The contrary is sometimes also true. Under heavy pressure from republican senate colleagues, 'wide stance' Senator Larry Craig (R) ID announced he would resign from office for his public restroom escapades - but he reneged.

It's a rare day when a busted liberal dem comes clean and falls on his sword. Their classless dem peers seldom call for misbehaving peers to step down or otherwise hold them accountable. "No big deal" or "personal matter" is what you'll hear from those turds and their media sycophants.

So it is with Weiner.

sissy

13. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

"Off With His Head"

Like the old times.

14. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Dirtbags are dirtbags, regardless of party affiliation -- John Edwards, Larry Craig, or this idiot.

Nonetheless, it is BS how the media emphasizes the party when it's R and tends not to mention it when it's D.

-Gary

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Funny how MSNBC is all over John Edwards, not covering Wonder Weenie much at all.

Ya think?

HM

16. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

anothewr Obama stooge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.