1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

That time again.Christmas Ham shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by The Rock, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Keep a hour or two free on Saturday December 15th for the Christmas Ham shoot at Clark County Sportsman's Club. Fresh fully smoked whole hams from Fink Meats. Also bacon, "County Fair" pork chops, Italian Sausage, bratwurst, or tenderloin will be available. We will start at 11:00 am am go till finished.

Once again the hams are the best I have ever come across(and I am old).Full shank bone in hickory & smoked.The chops are what are served at the Clark County Fair by the Pork producers .

So you won't be there all day we will shoot only ten targets 2 per post. You pick your yardage. Ties will be shot off. Only other requirement is five shooters per squad. No limit on how many hams you can take home.

Not to be left out you skeet shooters can have the same deal. Ten targets from any five stations. You agree on where you want to shoot from. Five per squad.

Folks we only make targets on these shoots. They are for you not us Merry Christmas.

Cost should be $8.00 per entry.

Clark County Sportsman's Club

3450 Ballentine PK

Springfield, Ohio

Map available at web site listed above.

Rock

Jim

2. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

3. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Just a reminder this Saturday.

Rock
    Jim

4. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Hope to see you guys tomorrow. May be different as we are expecting 4" of snow.
    Merry Christmas.

Rock

Jim

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Good idea! And there's no shortage of hams!

6. Herbert

Herbert TS Member

Rock - The bad weather hit Vandalia about 9:30AM. Had everything in my car for the shoot, but when I left the coffee shop it was pretty bad. So I just went back home. First one I've missed in about 4 years. If you got Snowed out, how about a snow day of next Sat? Harold

7. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

We were not snowed out 3 did show but everyone that did show took home a ham or tenderloin or pork chops. They made the trip and they were not going home empty handed after driving to get there in that mess.

My puter blew up and I may get it back by Christmas. Like trap shooting I got a backup.

Hope to see you there next year.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.