1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

That Six Inches

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by otnot, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otnot

otnot Active Member

Now get your mind out of the gutter! LOL Neil got me to thinking on his thread about forcing cones. We spend thousands of dollars on guns then we have them ported, backbored re-choked, custom stocked. Then when all that doesn't work we take classes read books watch videos, and when that doesn't make us an AA27AA shooter we sell our gun and start all over again.

There is no way to buy your way to the top other than buying more ammunition than anyone else and then shooting it. I really think we over analyze what we do for fun and blame the wrong things on our failures. It's a very simple game.

The only thing we have to blame is that six inches between our ears. Now get out there and practice the basics with whatever gun you happen to have in your arsenal and have fun while your doing it.

Shoot Well
    Jim

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Otnot, you are right my mind was in the gutter. I was getting jealous 6". Your advice is excellent. Have FUN!!! If your job is not fun find another one. If you car isn't fun find another one. Life is too short not to have FUN. tRY TO HAVE FUN IN EVERYTHING YOU DO. tHIS SITE IS A LOT OF FUN. Mike

3. Cherokee Kid

Cherokee Kid TS Member

That's the problem, real practice isn't any fun, buying a new gun is.

4. otnot

otnot Active Member

I have my main gun but I still buy several a year just for the fun of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.