1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

That didn't take long

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by lostbrd, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostbrd

lostbrd Member

That didn

With more to come I'm sure.

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

The opening of the story.

"If the Guantanamo prison base is shut down, critics say, some military combatants currently held there will be sent back to their home countries — where they will rejoin terrorist groups and ultimately kill Americans.

It's already happened.

A New York woman was killed in a terrorist attack at the U.S. Embassy in Sana, Yemen, in September. And U.S. counterterrorism officials have now confirmed that Said Ali al-Shihri, 35, who was released from the Guantanamo Bay prison center in 2007, is the deputy leader of Al Qaeda in that Mideast country and is a suspect in the attack."

3. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Where's Judge Roy Bean when you need him?....

4. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Careful boys, You will upset the bleeding heart liberal pukes on here who are all S-O-O-O-O concerned about the poor terrorist and how mean o'l Geoge Bush treated them so harshly! I'm sure they will all be much happier now that Hussien Obama is setting them free!!!!! As Forest Gump said "STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES"!

5. SR1

SR1 TS Member

I agree Bob lol thats what we need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.