1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

That a boy Ted

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rmccartyjr, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmccartyjr

rmccartyjr TS Member

couldnt of said it better my self! that a boy uncle ted

2. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

What he said makes too much sense, so it will not set right with Hussein and his band of crooks. This country is firmly headed for a revolution.

3. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

I too believe a revolution is building in this country. And yes history will repeat itself. Those willing to stand and fight for their rights will win this time as well. And guess what the liberal scum nutjob do gooders with no guns or guts will lose again. They are use to someone else fighting for them with someone elses money and life on the line they will be the helpless maggots that we know they are. Freedom is not free unless your a liberal. Someone else will do it for them. That is about to come to a screeching halt.

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Although I agree with Ted, his "style" prevents many average people from taking him serious. He needs to tone it down a bit.

5. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Setterman I think that is what the problem is now everyone worries about being viewed as a radical. Then they take a passive stance and the opposition laughs at their view. I think they need to learn that the advocates of the second amendment mean business if that means a wakeup call so be it.

Go get em Ted.

Bob Lawless

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

Take a look at this style ^^^ ...and if you think that needs toned down, well, you're probably just a wuss. Makes Bill Clinton honking a saxophone look silly by comparison.

We have plenty of people out there making their point "respectfully"...but I think there's room for other modes of expression, as well...and Ted does this mighty fine.

7. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

Why be so soft? Ted is zero BS! Arnold wants to let the prisoners out early to save California's budget some money,Let's relocate everyone of these maggots in and around his mansion in Brentwood and have him get rid of all his private security and tell him to have his kids go for a walk!

Think he would look at the budget differently?We can't afford his level of security against these repeat felons!Let's spend a million bucks on a new lethal injection chamber or we can save money and go to the hardware store and buy a length of rope and find a tree!

No this is not humane?? B.S.Let's have the taxpayers spend more attorney fees and legal representation for the criminals!Face it our country is to soft!People are sick and tired of all the BS.
    All of the soft people look at things differently.What would they say if their son or daughter was raped or murdered by a repeat felon that we felt sorry for?
    The question cannot be answered truely unless this horrible thing happens to them and I will bet you they would take a different stance then!
    The punk across the street robbed my house and several neighbors of wedding rings guns etc.The cops didn't take fingerprints because it was petty and the doughnut shop had just released a fresh batch!
    He finally got caught with some high powered rifles and spent 3 years in prison and nothing was stolen in our area while he was in jail,Now he is free and the robberies and break-ins are starting all over and the cop's are at the doughnut shop,I am with Ted,Let the punk come into my house and I will blow him away and the taxpayer's won't be taxed by his legal representation,I will be more than happy to buy my wife some new carpet!Rock on Ted:) PJ

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

this clip is a bit long in the tooth but still is a great one to stir the rally cry

9. Old Confederate

Old Confederate TS Member

I agree with what Ted says and we have been passive and political correct for too long. Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.