1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thankyou to Tucson Trap & Skeet,Tucson,AZ.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Joe Woods, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I will admit I am a copyCat, I saw my friends thanking Silver Dollar, And thought I had a club to thank for my enjoyable winter experience.
    I do enjoy my winter in AZ. thanks to Tucson.
    The club is made up of a close knit family that makes things happen.
    It would be easy to be critical of things, difficult to come to the plate and duplicate the efforts of the group. We have just completed the Az. State, very good event.
    Hope all got there practise tickets used up, if not, suggestion, use them next year!!

All the Best !!

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. white rattler

white rattler Member

Joe, be safe on your way home. Trevor Dawe

3. JT 27

JT 27 Member

I second that. In the state shoot program, there was a statement that target costs had came down therefore the club lowered the cost of targets for the State Shoot. There was a complimentary steak dinner on Saturday. I commented to several shooters that this reminded me of long ago when complimentary Saturday dinners for the shooters and family were the norm at State and Chain shoots. We enjoyed our stay in Az. and the hospitility of TTSC. Not so much the snow during the Spring Grand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

arizona trapshooting tucson joe woods