1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanksgiving Redlands

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by white rattler, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white rattler

white rattler Member

Terry can you give me the dates of this shoot. Thanks Trevor

2. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rattler, Thanksgiving Redlands would mean to me that it is Thanksgiving weekend starting on Thursday, Thanksgiving with 250 pr. dbls.

3. white rattler

white rattler Member

trim tab, As a Canadian I am still at a lost to when your Thanksgiving is I am need to book a room. We have Thanksgiving the first weekend in Oct so we get the young Turkeys. Trevor Dawe.

4. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

I understand! Thanksgiving is Thursday, November 24th. See you in Tucson

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

It is going to be a tough choice as I want to be at Redlands for the doubles on Dec. 7th and it is a long drive to come over for Thanksgiving and go home just to turn around and come back again for the doubles. I know I would just get in trouble with nothing to do for the Monday and Tuesday. Trevor

6. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I'm planning to be there Saturday and Sunday. Let me know by PM or email if there are any specific blanks you'd like me to bring. Koa, English (Franquette) Walnut, Royal Walnut, Myrtlewood, Black Myrtle and Maple are all available.

Mike Mann

7. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.