1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanksgiving = Murder says Angelina Jolie

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Great, another Hollywood airhead who can't understand normal thinking.

Angelina, if you don't like America and American traditions, then instead of living like a rich parasite off the very people you look down upon, how about just leaving America and never coming back?

-----------

Angelina Jolie Refuses to Celebrate Thanksgiving, Feels It's a 'Story of Murder'

By Rob Shuter Nov 24th 2010 11:30PM

While everyone is preparing to give thanks tomorrow, one of America's most famous families, the Jolie-Pitts, have decided to sit this Thanksgiving out.

"Angelina Jolie hates this holiday and wants no part in rewriting history like so many other Americans," a friend of the actress tells me. "To celebrate what the white settlers did to the native Indians, the domination of one culture over another, just isn't her style. She definitely doesn't want to teach her multi-cultural family how to celebrate a story of murder."

Angelina has been filming her directorial debut, about a Serbian man and Bosnian woman who fall in love during the Bosnian War. Angie, always extremely sensitive to the suffering throughout the world, is filming in English and the native languages.

"Angelina gets so grossed out by Thanksgiving that she has made sure her family will not be in America this year on Thursday," an insider tells me.

And although Brad Pitt recently told 'EXTRA,' "We'll whip up a turkey somewhere," he certainly hasn't shared that plan with Angelina. A family friend tells me, "If Brad wants turkey, he will have to cook it himself. For Angie, it will be another day when America tries to rewrite history."

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Another America hater speaks.

HM

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

You should see what they do in New Orleans.. Why not give a house away to someone PRODUCTIVE.. A nurse.. a school teacher.. a fireman.. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo just a section 8 with plans of one day being productive..LOL...

4. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

So, who is this Angelina Jolie and why should any of us really give a shit what she has to say?

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

She probably doesn't recognize Thanksgiving because she doesn't want to pay her servants and nannies overtime. Worthless $2 w***e.

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Kit is right on -- who gives a rat's @ss what some mental defective thinks about Thanksgiving, or anything else. Don't give her the attention she's obviously desperate for. Don't spend a nickel seeing or renting her movies. Don't buy the magazine to read about it when she ODs.

-Gary

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thanksgiving was actually proclaimed as a national holiday by Lincoln----

You should find the proclamation-- you will be very surprised upon reading it.

He made this happen in 1863

You can see there wasnt the fear about referring to god in those days by the president.

regards from Iowa

Gene

8. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

I don't give a rat's ass what any of those Gollywood freaks thinks about anything...Bill

9. T H Wallace

T H Wallace Member

Who said that?...exactly, WHO is she? another POS that lives off the blood, sweat, and tears of any fool that will watch her movies.

Wonder if she realizes, every time she shoves another vegetable or fruit in her piehole, she KILLS or MURDERS another plant, that could be changing Carbon Dioxide into Oxygen, or growing into another plant on the earth.

10. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

The history of the world is full to the brim with stories of one people's conquest over another, and taking their land.

Perhaps Ms. Jolie should move to a place where that kind of thing has never happened.

And right off the top of my head, I'm not coming up with anything, except maybe Antarctica.

11. mx2k33

mx2k33 Well-Known Member

So she escapes to Bosnia for Thanksgiving as a protest? That's a place that sat out wars of cultural conflict. Hey Angie, stage a real protest and make a movie about your take on the horrific genocide that led to the birth of this cesspool and how in a moment of extreme irony gave us the wonder of your talent and sustains it to this day. Now there's a summer blockbuster.

12. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

The usual Hollywood case of high on money (and media exposure) but low on brains.

13. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

I couldn't care less what she says or does. Fortunately for all of us, this is America, home of the free, where we are all entitled to think and believe what we want. She is as entitled to say and believe what she wants as much as any of the rest of us. And I guess all of us have the right to run her down for her way of thinking. By her comments, I suspect she doesen't like the rocky roads of history that got this nation to the destination where we now reside. Neil

14. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Another Holywood elite that has no substance so she takes a stand on something she has no clue. Just a way to get her name in the media. I wish every single American would take a stand and stay away from the movies for a year. I have not been to a movie or watched one on TV for a couple decades and it feels great to know i dont support their agendas in any way. They represent excatly what is wrong with this country.

15. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Just another Liberal from Hollywood. We need more John Wayne and Jimmy Stewart types around, not more Jolie-Pitts, Boxers, and Pelosis. Charlie Henderson

16. mx8dave

mx8dave Member

Charlie ama....you left out Clint and Charles Bronson maybe Stalone Mx8Dave

17. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

If she doesn't like our culture, she is more than welcome to leave. Oh, but then she won't make as much money with her movies. She wants the best of both worlds but is not commited enough to live by her own values.

In other words.....she's a blithering hypocrit.

18. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

mx8dave- Your right, I did leave out several important people, but I think you got my point. Maybe she'll check into rehab when she gets home. That is what seems to be the norm for those people.
    I did hear somewhere the other day, don't remember when or where, but if the Indians had given the Pilgrims a donkey, instead of a turkey, we all could have had a piece of ass for Thanksgiving. Have a great Holiday.
    Charlie Henderson

19. shelly

shelly TS Member

I would love to avoid movies with hollywood ding dongs in them, but unfortunately that would mean that I could never watch a movie. The number of sane actors could esily be counted on the fingers of just one hand and have a couple left over. The best I can do is watch them on Netflix and not ever go to a movie theater.

20. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I wait until they're free on cable. I'm not going to spend $10 each for tickets to see schmucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.