1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

thanksgiving humor

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kelly andersen, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Check out these knuckleheads, shooting a 577. t rex, shoots a 750 grain bullet at 2200 ft. a second. There some major recoil. It's funny to watch the expressions on theyre faces. If this is a repost I apologize in advance.

2. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Forgot to put the link in. Duhhhh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EVqT3XEzss

3. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Well the lin isnt working for some reason, surely not because I'm computer illiterate. If you want to see it just go to you tube and search 577 t rex. sorry for the waste of space !!!

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I sure am glad I didn't see anything that infringed on the Holiday (Thanksgiving) itself because eating is a very serious thing and to have a holiday devoted to eating and thanking is not something that should be made fun of ... This is a wonderful day, I love Turkey with all of the trimmings ...I can hardly wait until Christmas so I can do it again ... I heard a rumor that they were going to make the Turkey a National Emblem and talk about approprate it goes Gobblegobble if done correctly thats the way it sounds when we are eating it ... Do Not eat the feathers ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Try this.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-EVqT3XEzss&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-EVqT3XEzss&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

6. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Thanks Jim. I couldnt get it on here to save my soul!!! LOL

7. Timbob44

Timbob44 Member

I have been going to accuratereloading.com for awhile and have bought and sold allott of things from it. But had no idea a Saeed ran the joint. I know allott of the folks at that site and I think they too would be as I am upset for supporting it. I have nothing for Saeed and his dum ass buddyies. If I knew how to post this little side show and this info there I would. Call me what you want. But suport of any kind to any site with a Saeed running it. IS SUPPORTING TERRORORIST. Its just like buying a soda pop from one of their stores to filling your tank with gas. A portion of your US dollar will be funneled back in the support of their cause. Thanks Jim101 for the info. Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.