1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THANKSGIVING DAY

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BIGDON, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

To Everyone out there - where ever you are. Stop and be thankful. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Don

2. Ride Easy

Ride Easy TS Member

Happy Thanksgiving to you Don and to all our friends on TS.Com.

R E

3. harleyhog

harleyhog TS Member

It is my favorite holiday. Have a good one to all

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

To one and all, be safe and enjoy the holiday!

5. 870smokim

870smokim TS Member

Happy Thanksgiving to one an all
    No class to seperate us on a holiday We are all AA
    Joe

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

7. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Happy Thanksgiving to Don and his family. Don't eat to much you have to shoot tomorrow or maybe not if you get stuffed like the turkey LOL. May your turkey day be a good one. The Heisler's

8. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Turkey two ways, baked and deep fried, green bean cassorole, mashed and sweet potatos with carmeled marshmellows, baked corn cassorole, seven bean salad, scalloped potatos, lots of different salads that everyone will bring and the pies are great, peanut butter pie, pecan pie, punkin pie,apple pie, cherry pie and one black berry pie my mom will bring a peach cobbler and my brother in law cooks the deep fried turkey, sis will do most of the cooking. I guess there will be close to forty of us there this time. I do miss the quail hunt to start the day with my Dad. We hardly ever go to the farm anymore there is no house or out buildings left there. I will have to wait for my grandson to get old enough to hunt with me to pass on that tradition. Wow the memories of thinking back on past Thanksgivings and the Aunt's and Uncles that are now gone. Bless them all and everyone have a good meal today. Dan

9. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

To everyone, have a Happy Thanksgiving Day and keep it safe.
    Don

10. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Wow, nice thread. I was just going to say "From one turkey to another, Happy Thanksgiving", but Dahaub's post got me to thinking about my own family's traditions of my youth. It was always expected to go out to "the hills" on Thanksgiving morning and get in a half days worth of hunting. I too miss spending those types of days with the family. Many of whom are gone. Although my 2 kids don't hunt, they pistol/rifle/trap shoot as much as they (we) can. We are building our own traditions.

Happy Thanksgiving to our Armed Forces as it is by their service that we HAVE a Thanksgiving, to all my TS.com friends, current and future, Happy Thanksgiving in the truest sense. May we all have something we can be thankful for. Sincerely.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

11. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Each of you take the time to enjoy family and friends be safe

12. Roger IL

Roger IL TS Member

From one Turkey to another, "HAPPY HOLIDAY"..............Roger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.