1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THANKS!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by HSLDS, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say THANKS to all I have dealt with recently here.

First, is Whiz White - he rebuilt my P/W reloader in record time and has me loading shells faster than I can remember. He still kindly answers my often stupid questions.

Next is Maxey Brantly who sold me a Pelican case - transaction went as quickly and care free as possible. Shipped it the second my check arrived - did not wait for it to 'clear.' - Thanks for your trust.

Third, Skip - bought a shot maker from him. He sent it before my check arrived - WOW - there are no words. And sent in the BEST PACKING JOB EVER!

Last, but in no way least - MTLonshot - got a rifle from him - exactly what I was looking for at a great price (also really well packed - how many rolls of tape did you use??) - obviously we had to do the whole FFL deal but it went flawlessly. Still waiting for some shells, but I know they'll get here because this is the greatest group of people you could hope to deal with.

Again, my thanks to all, wishing everyone here a great holiday.

David D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.