1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank's Tron

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Fisher, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fisher

Fisher Member

Tron, I really appreciate the thread you posted on how to clean a 391. Pictures do say a thousand words! It sure has saved me a lot of trial and error. Will take out and shoot tommorow, hopefully "problem" Is fixed. I think so. Sincerely John Webb.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Still, though...his thread encourages the consumption of "metrosexual beer," and I hardly think that's suitable for young trapshooters to see.

Tron obviously was not let in on the secret. Mic Ultra was a marketing test balloon by the "American" beer companies, to see if they could get the gay community to put down their Heinekens ("Hiney-cans"), and pick up a "traditional American brand" instead.

Now there's a heck of an image for America. Young men with rock-hard abs, drinking Mic Ultra and doing each other. And cleaning their fancy Italian shotguns.

Noooo, thanks...it's Mossberg and Pabst for me.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Franz Sodia and Erdinger Kristall.

HM

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

You're welcome. BTW, Michelob Ultra is really good beer.....a manly brew for those of us concerned about maintaining our boyish figures.

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

"boyish?"

(...shudder...)

6. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Yeah buzz, "boyish". My friend Bruce the Skeet shooter got me hooked on it. He's a great guy, once you get past the eye liner and lip gloss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.