1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks Tron!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooter R, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooter R

Shooter R Active Member

Wow, this guy is amazing! One week, from "sent" to "recived back", on a couple of 1100 barrels that needed hull deflectors. And they work GREAT!

I would not hesitate to recommend him for any of the work he describes on his website which is: tronspace.com

Thanks Joe!

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Don't be giving Tron all of these high fives and kudos. It will go to his head.

Tron is actually a robot and has all of his stocks done by his smaller robot assistant Igor.

In fact, last I knew, Igor was still trying to help Tron learn to tie his shoes. Said he was tired of wearing those shoes with the velcro straps. He wanted to wear shoes like the big boys. You know, with laces and all.

Here is a picture of the two of them I was able to snap when they weren't looking.

[​IMG]

Hauxfan!

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Just down the block from where Tron lives though a party is going on
    [​IMG]

And another in the house across the road

Tron is one of the good guys (although we may have slightly butted heads a time or two but he has to admit I predicted teh decline of his auto dealership)

Regards from Iowa and best wishes for a great new year

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.