1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to WSRC, ATA, Martins and Shooters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blade819, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I'm on my twelveth day at the Grand American and I have had a blast thus far. It seems like the number of Campers have increased over last year. Shooting and then kicking back for a few beers with my neighbors is the way to go! Enjoyed meeting many TS.com'ers and will gather tonight for dinner. World Shooting and Recreation Complex is the Greatest shooting facility in the WORLD! Period! The ATA has done a superb job in managing and in particular so have the new ATA Employees. Thanks to the Martins again for their generous contributions. WEEDS??????? I found the weeds to be very helpful in balancing my speaker at the line. Quite decrorative! WSRC definately is my favorite venue with the Cardinal Center second.

blade819

2. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

Blade, each Grand we attend is just fantastic. We hope to be able to attend some shoots at the Cardinal Center as well, along with many other places as we have heard many nice things about these locations. Meeting so many wonderful people everywhere we go.

Our Family would like to THANK all those involved in putting on such a great event. The vendors have been super as always.

Keith Heeg has done a great job for us as always.

Mike at L&M Lenses does super work.

Congrats to Shamrock on their 40th year.

Dan Wood announcing shootoff's each night does a great job.

This list could go on and on.

Wishing you all the best in your shooting venues.

Bud Bartholow

3. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Bud you are right. Something this size takes a whole lot of people to make sure that it runs smoothly. To my knowledge there have been no hiccups (beside a few WEED complaints). A lot a good scores, a rib eye sandwich today what else could be better?

blade819

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.