1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to Whiz White!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by HSLDS, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Just wanted to publicly express my thanks to Whiz White.

I had a problem with my P/W Platinum loader - I sent a description to Whiz and he quickly responded with a series of things to check.

His directions were clear, well organized, and expressed in a way that let me start with the simplest issue first - only becoming more complicated as I eliminated the 'easy' issues.

He was spot on and I found the problem and repaired it - so I thought - I had placed a part in the wrong spot (all on me) and the loader would not advance.

Again Whiz guided me to a solution and I am now loading shells better and faster than I can remember.

Great friend to the reloader,

Thanks again Whiz,

David Delacato

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I had a similar experience with Whiz. He spent about 20 minutes explaining a few things and I now understand the P2000 better than ever before. I have been zooming along now two years since and fixed a few things myself. Once you understand the loader it is easy. Kudos to Whiz

3. setool

setool Member

Whiz is "THE MAN" !!!

Mark Schneider

4. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

Don't forget...he is a WHIZ at the Perazzi parts and service. Items are in stock and the prices are right and he can change a Perazzi trigger to internally selectable, with his trigger tree.

Thank You, Whiz... for all you help and guidance.

Vern

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Thanks guy, but you are easy to please.

My pleasure.

Jim "Whiz" White

6. dverna

dverna Active Member

BS - ALL OF IT - TOTAL BS BS BS !!!!!!!!

Trapshooter are NEVER easy to please.

My only regret is I did not know about Whiz before I bought my PW. Since being on TS.com I upgraded a few things through him. He does not make you feel stupid even though he has likely answered the same question 100's of times; or you would have avoided/solved the problem if you had read the little book they send with the machine.

Don Verna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.