1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to Tuscarora GC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by PHILFIRST, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PHILFIRST

PHILFIRST TS Member

Just wanted to say thanks to all the people at Tuscarora for a great day of shooting Sunday. Once again Great day with Great people made for a wonderful shoot. Congrats to Oscar who once again whooped me in Caps and Doubles! Great shooting. See ya next week at Winchester. Sincerely, Phil

2. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

Yea tell me about it. Where were you mr poore? I thought you were going to be there this weekend. Well I had an 88 in the doubles and 96 in the handicap. I'm not going to be able to make it to winchester this weekend, so you can go to winchester phil lol. I am planning on going to carroll county the weekend following though.

Osker

3. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Howdy All,
    I just wanted to thank all involved at Tuscarora GC for putting on a great shoot.It was a beautiful day(no wind),and a great time was had by all.Good shooting Osker.Whipped me again(as usual),but you kind a get used to it. (YUCKYUCK).Don't worry about it Phil,I have to deal with it constantly..............LMAO...HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Mike,you and yours were sorely missed,stay safe,and bust em all.
    Thanks again all...........Great shoot!
    D.P.Reynolds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.