1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to these TS People.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I just wanted to thank some of the folks I've gotten acquainted with over the past few months. GoDawgs, I love this gun, it is so much fun and I won't hold it against you that you are not supporting the Georgia Bulldogs with that sign on name. LOL Tatonka Donk, Shotgun 1, and 2500HD I have certainly enjoyed finding out who you are as well as the good deals I experienced. BT99, that hard to find part that you practically gave to me has made an old gun fun to shoot and I believe the kids will enjoy it as well. Colonel Klink, I appreciate your kindness and will enjoy that barrel. If I kill a bigun I'll send you a picture. I've enjoyed TS.com a lot and folks like you make it that much more enjoyable. To all, Happy Thanksgiving. Jackie B.

2. RayReys

RayReys Member

I like the idea of this thread.

I'd like to thank Boomer, for a great first out of state transaction a mod 12.

To acss for taking my annoying emails on Beretta 30x questions and items.

Fsquared51, for what has to be one of the best purchases I ever made (32" mobil 30x bbl)

The gentlemen who purchased my BT and my SX1 - I know they're in good hands

Ross, Rem 31 fan and a great guy who's been helping guide me towards getting one of my 31s in order.

my buddy bonzai272 - if it weren't for him, I'd have kept dragging my feet on competing/joining a club, etc

There's all the Tricounty/redlands folk who have been a pleasure to get to know and shoot with

3. GoDawgs

GoDawgs Member

Hey Jackie,
    Great to hear that you're enjoying that gun. That's awesome! Happy Shooting my friend!

Nathan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.