1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to SX1 Skeet!!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Ruck, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Many thanks to SX1 Skeet (Matt Stevenson) for the recent trades and purchases!! I've been dealing with Matt for a couple of weeks or so on some SX1 parts and wood and just want everyone to know what a pleasure it is to do business with him. Everything I've received from him has been accurately described, documented with quality photos, fairly priced and promptly shipped. Guys like Matt are what make buying and trading on TS.COM so much fun!!!
    Ken Rucker...Speedbump Stockworks

2. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Ken,
    No thanks needed you have been great to work with on my end. Guy's like you make trading on TS.com so much fun. Hope to be able to help you again soon.
    Matt Stevenson

3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

You're welcome, Art!!

Ken

4. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

0   0   0

i was one of matt,s first customers when he worked for a large outdoor retail outlet. we have had several deals since & have become good friends.dwain

5. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Dwain, I glad to hear that you feal the same way I do. Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.