1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks to Ron Burdick

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Ron Gillatt, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron Gillatt

Ron Gillatt Member

Hi All, I am visiting St. Pete's Beach in FL from Ontario for the first time. I wanted some advise on places to stay next year and Ron emailed me with some valuable information. He offered to meet me at Sarasota Gun Club and show me and my wife round. He then took us to Venice and showed us where to get the information that we needed. What a great guy!! A big thank you Ron, you are a real helpful guy. We really appreciate all your trouble.
    Thanks again,

Ron
    (Woodstock, Ontario)

2. Doubles Shooter

Doubles Shooter Member

Ron is definatley a great guy. When he left us here in Western NY it was a sad day. Ron, come back here where you belong.

Bob

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Ron's doing fine right where he is. He's running a nice trap program at Spartanburg. We won't let him leave.

Dave

4. ThomRogers

ThomRogers Member

class act when ever we needed something for our kids programs Ron stepped up with guns for raffels, shells and help. Miss him in NY. Thom Rogers

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

You would have to go a long ways to find a better guy than Ron. Amazing what this fellow can do to help a trap club out. As Thom said, he donates a LOT of items, and his time to helping the cause.

Glad Ron took the hint from me, and moved here to South Carolina.

Another NY transplant..Dave in SC

6. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

I shot with Ron and Shotgunpeople many times in New York before they left this cheap tax state with great winter weather and both of them have at one time or another told me where to go also. Great guy miss ya Ron...Barney, PS you to Dave and Judy.

7. mooney

mooney Member

We've got him here in sunny South Carolina and y'all can't have him back! I've worked with Ron on many projects at Spartanburg and there just isn't a better person. Looking forward to seeing you in March,Ron.

Mooney-Glenn Wedding

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.